Buying in Malaysia or shipping

JRyu

From Facebook
Apr 18, 2010
Hey guys, im graduating soon from australia. and i own a R33 here. and wonder how much is R33 gtst and r34 gtt or R32 GTR in malaysia will cost. and do you guys think that is it good to get it at malaysia or just ship mine to malaysia? please help :( need to make decision .. cuz going back soon .. :banghead:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
depends on what type of r33 ... in msia actually r33 gtst not so expensive
even r33 gtr is about the same price of r32 gtr in msia

In Msia it's very very hard to find a r32 gtr.

Remember tax is a lot when you import, r32 gtr will be around RM30k, r33 gtr will be even more.

turbo_fit

Jan 25, 2007
-for car price you can check here at marketplace,mudah.com.my,or motortrader website.
-please keep in mind that if u bring ur car to kl u have to keep it for 2 years then only u can sell/change ownership,u have to get cash buyer since i saw many student ap car cant get loan for potential buyer.
-unless u sure want to use the car for 5 year more then i think its worth to bring back.my friend bring r33 from japan use only 2 years then sell it complaint hi fuel consumption.
-if u want to bring back the car,make sure u change the steering to cheap model before enter shipping,take out the audio cd,dvd player,accesories like boost meter,gear knob,skyline floor carpet, gtr/gts/gtst or whatsoever emblem coz my friend lost those things during shipping and shipping company will not responsible for that.

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
pros for ship it in
- you already know the behaviour of the car since you've own it for quite sometime.
- free ap of course.

cons for ship it in
- TAX
- procedure of shipping (need to find good freight company)
- procedure to register in MY.

pros for buying in malaysia
- no need to worry about hassle of bringing in the car

cons for buying in malaysia
- good luck :rofl:

you be the judge.
cheers~

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
i opt for shipping.
my colleague, prev study in japan, hence use student ap to ship back ta fully loaded GTR34 back to m'sia. the total cost is lower seeing that the car was fully loaded/mod in japan.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can u all suggest to me what is the best car polish to use....
give a shine look and protect the colour....
hope can help me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience