Buying a GTR.

kugas

Oct 31, 2008
huh...at last...I picked my r34 skyline yesterday...my dream come:proud::biggrin: true..

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
welcome. the roads you ride will never be the same again.

yewming

Known Member
Aug 24, 2008
congrats! i was looking ard last weekend.. not many out there eh.

can i ask where did you buy your 34 from?

kugas

Oct 31, 2008
High Speed Selayang, near to Pasar Borong ~ no more r34 there, I saw silver r34 far left accross the road.
1) I can smell Petrol inside the cabin when I driving this car...leaking indication ... anyone facing this before ? How critical ?

2) I hate speed limit...how to remove it....anybody can help ??

3) Where can I service my ride....please advice me which workshop i should go ?

nice knowing you ALL !!!!

adios...Oo__oO

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
welcome to skyline world!

Kugas:
R33 and R34 fuel tank is located under rear seat,myb the seal/fuel pump bracket not well place.Never come across mbr crack fuel tank yet on R34 but u might can check it too.So far only got 1 friend crack fuel tank for S14

kugas

Oct 31, 2008
huh...its not petrol's smell....its my brand new carpet smell like petrol...lucky me.

prenav99

Oct 5, 2008
Thx for the info dark child i want to buy one GTR34 V-Spec II Nur 01 very soon but i need u to help me about that i saw in mudah.com.my one gtr nur spec i want u to check that car is that orignal GTR34 V-Spec II Nur 01 please help me... I hope u will reply me THX...

Bump: Thx for the info dark child i want to buy one GTR34 V-Spec II Nur 01 very soon but i need u to help me about that i saw in mudah.com.my one gtr nur spec i want u to check that car is that orignal GTR34 V-Spec II Nur 01 please help me... I hope u will reply me THX...

Bump: Thx for the info dark child i want to buy one GTR34 V-Spec II Nur 01 very soon but i need u to help me about that i saw in mudah.com.my one gtr nur spec i want u to check that car is that orignal GTR34 V-Spec II Nur 01 please help me... I hope u will reply me THX...

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
hi bro's. this is my situation. i've been modifying every std car i have without much success. probably in the long run i am paying just as much but not getting the satisfaction i need. been thinking about getting a proper sports car. like the VW slogan goes, better to invest in the love of your life instead of flirting around. my current car at the moment is worth around 50k 2nd hand. can get 50k company loan at 0% for 5 years (but only for new cars or 2nd hand less than 4yrs). have about 20k in extra funds i can dip into if needed to. how should i go about getting a skyline :)

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
dark child, i m still don understand, can someone translate to chinese???coz i wan learn how to pick RB26DETT...

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
dark child, i m still don understand, can someone translate to chinese???coz i wan learn how to pick RB26DETT...
iloveskyline, print it out and ask your tutor to explain to you and this is the fastest way to understand what darkchild had posted earlier on! :hmmmm:

S

semperfi

Here, let me do it.

Shi Bu shi ni shi mei shi. Shi bu shi?:smokin:

Took me some time to translate that into chinese for ya iloveskyline. You better appreciate it.

Here's the chinese translashun.
There is lot of thing to see for, an I tink mos enthrusias will gif you advicing that will walk long long time the same line...

Year, Model and Spesifi-kayshun,

Der most obius one ah is the Year and Spek of the car itsef. Once you finding yourself a kar, it no hurt you one if you see the car seller. Many of dem say their cars are new models and very high power one. I seen ah a lot of GTRs who say come from 2002 but they bluff you one. They also say their model is V-Spec or V-Spec II or even V-Spec II Nur but actually ah they r bluffing again. Everywan wan to get what they buy so must be very "siu-sam" and be ready not to get bluff.

Usually ah, you can see what year the car was made by seeing the cloth of the seat belts as they are there lah. But ah too bad lah, car sellers now cut those cloth off sumtimes also cut the seat belt off by mistake so the buyer cannot see lah and cannot use seat belt. Later polis tangkap you also. Must be carefool lo.

The GTR34 is made in January 1999 with standard and V-Spec, and to enjoy the new models there also got a 300-car limited edition ( not NINJA KING LIMITED EDITION AH) that wear color of Midnight Purple II paint color lo. These models also got olange fron and side signal lights. The inside of the car is grey karer with red needle stitching. The center board is gold karer and the behind light of A/C display is gleen karer one. The smorr metal plate in the engine bay is brue karer and the inside of the engine bay is black karer and no paint one. The karer of the writing of the wiring box cover is white karer also.
Some early models also come with a DVD GPS under the center board air cond.
V-Spec models got many things like the standard Skyline R34 and come wif active LSD (Limited Slippery Dyno) controlled wif happening coupling.

Very hard suspension
Special front and rear Century style diffusers. You see under the skyline got black karer board. that one diffuser la. (behind is made from karbon)
Attesa E-TS PRO (can bring power up to 50 pah sen of the power to the front tayar very fast one! Less than 1 second lah.

To be continues...

Last edited by a moderator:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Bravo! :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Computer-generated image of the RWD Coupe.

Don't dismiss Hyundai as "just another Korean car maker", the Korean company is rolling out its new RWD BH-platform on which the new Coupe will be based on. The model name for the Coupe is not confirmed yet but it is rumored that it will be called the Tiburon.

Just look at those...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience