alfa 147 2.0 or neo CPS

which one reach genting first? (neglecting driver skill)

• alfa 147

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neo CPS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
to all the sifu here...
i plan to get myself a satria neo cps...is the power good from the engine?
i heard many of my friends said that the engine lack of power...is that true?
dun hear bout the dark side of neo cps, just go & try it out youself.
but so far ive heard good feedbacks bout the car.

JoeChew

Apr 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
dun hear bout the dark side of neo cps, just go & try it out youself.
but so far ive heard good feedbacks bout the car.
thx for ur help bro...:wavey:
i dint try the cps before maybe one day i go dealer n test drive one...haha...u also own a satria?
will the engine have problem?buy a 2nd hand n BOT...:driver:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u used to own a satria GTI, & damn i missed it alot......
havent sat in a Satria neo before though....
i suggest dun BOT....better change to GSR, for that u may consult ehdrian...
he has a neo with GSR heart & fully moded.

maxcheca

Mar 14, 2006
better drop in GSR If U wan power.BOT only can boost 0.4bar only.if u wan to boost higher....u hav to mod internal parts like piston,conrod and so on...

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Used to own a 147 2.0 SS... loved it to bits. Drove around in a Satria Neo quite a bit also.

Honest opinion? In the twisties or up genting, a lousy driver will reach there faster in the Alfa lah of course. More torque what. But in the hands of a competent driver, the Satria Neo will really leave the Alfa behind. The Neo handles much better (assuming both drivers are keeping the car relatively stock) and top end power isnt too bad either.

But in terms of driving feel, interior build quality, design, creature comfort and engine noise (ohhh the 147's noise... the noise!!), the Alfa is a much better car hands down.

Bottomline: If youre asking which is a better car, the Alfa Romeo, no questions. If you're asking which car you can pek around a corner hardest like a boyracer, the Neo. And thats the Neo's only strong point really. (Well, minus the Alfa maintenance issue...)

To happily own and maintain the Alfa properly however, prepare a budget of 15-20k over the next 3 years (depending on the car's condition when you get it). You may not need that much, but then again you *might* need more.

mikro

Known Member
Nov 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
satria neo cps better, if want more power, take a gsr ones.

Alfa, can own also headache because i think 15-20k is abit too much for maintenance, even proton doesn't cost that much.

Poor working adult speaking.

max327

Aug 16, 2010
N/A
Used to own a 147 2.0 SS... loved it to bits. Drove around in a Satria Neo quite a bit also.

Honest opinion? In the twisties or up genting, a lousy driver will reach there faster in the Alfa lah of course. More torque what. But in the hands of a competent driver, the Satria Neo will really leave the Alfa behind. The Neo handles much better (assuming both drivers are keeping the car relatively stock) and top end power isnt too bad either.
alfas are also famous for handling.
for neo to handle much better than 147, so the handling for neo must be damn good.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
satria neo cps better, if want more power, take a gsr ones.

Alfa, can own also headache because i think 15-20k is abit too much for maintenance, even proton doesn't cost that much.

Poor working adult speaking.
rm15-20k within the next 2-3 yrs is ok. my perdana is almost on par with it.

maxcheca

Mar 14, 2006
RM15-20k for maintainance within 2-3 years is ok mar....all parts imported one...no need to worries fakes one.

rkbella33

Known Member
Jan 7, 2011
Penang
I think for max return for cash get the Neo.
if you need o burn some extra cash and available the 2nd hand 147
Either you won't regret it.

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

But in terms of driving feel, interior build quality, design, creature comfort and engine noise (ohhh the 147's noise... the noise!!), the Alfa is a much better car hands down.

Bottomline: If youre asking which is a better car, the Alfa Romeo, no questions. If you're asking which car you can pek around a corner hardest like a boyracer, the Neo. And thats the Neo's only strong point really. (Well, minus the Alfa maintenance issue...)

To happily own and maintain the Alfa properly however, prepare a budget of 15-20k over the next 3 years (depending on the car's condition when you get it). You may not need that much, but then again you *might* need more.
Don't forget Proton makes the faster cars these days - as Alfa used to long time ago. Alfas are more for creature comfort. And the looks.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
kereta itali man...of coz high cost maintenance but u will happy when driving it from feeling,show off money ,power perforamance
satria neo?proton ma..of coz part is cheaper...brand ayam pun ada...
depend owner which better ,value of money...they will know
mine will go to japan car,price ok,high value resale japan car ma...itali,korea kereta resale price drop too much...cant cover bank loan...after 3 or 4 year...

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
well, what japanese car is comparable to these both? i know EK could beat this in term of power, but the price is quite high compare to it is older than both of this. any other japanese model?