My experience in workshop.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my car still the same bro....
last week i noticed that my dashboard screws, some are the wrong size, he just taruk any screw....summore the holes cant fit, cos the allignment of the chasis lari....

anywas, he rcvd the letter from me.....he didnt dare to call me, he told his foreman to do so...he asked me wats this letter? i said u dunno how to read ah? its a court letter.....he said y wanna summon/ go to court? i said, u trashed my car...now got alot of problem...so we settle in court lo....he said ok & put down the phone....the hearing is this coming monday...10 may...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
my car still the same bro....
last week i noticed that my dashboard screws, some are the wrong size, he just taruk any screw....summore the holes cant fit, cos the allignment of the chasis lari....

anywas, he rcvd the letter from me.....he didnt dare to call me, he told his foreman to do so...he asked me wats this letter? i said u dunno how to read ah? its a court letter.....he said y wanna summon/ go to court? i said, u trashed my car...now got alot of problem...so we settle in court lo....he said ok & put down the phone....the hearing is this coming monday...10 may...
did the fella do any repairs to ur chassis??
woao the ur hearing is so soon how much did u sew him for???hope ur getting everything the damage is worth
btw where exactly are u located bro coz i thought i saw ur car that day near mt place wanted to go say hi but wasnt sure so i chickened out lol
do u pass by sentul or have u been driving through sentul sometimes???

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
perhaps you should try to read from the very 1st page for more info.

fearless

1,500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
thats my car bro...happened 2 mths ago.....
Bro, i dont think its yours. My fren's car was an iswara parked further down the road near 99speedmart was crash upon by a customer car driving by a foremen while test driving.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
kumar...
i sue him for the amount i paid to rebuild my engine, RM2.5k, but i think gonna sue for more...maybe double the amount....got alot to repair....

where u saw my car bro? wat time & where? my rear bumper got side marker (red light at the side) & M3 side mirrors with indicators...so easy to spot at night...Oo ya...at the middle of the roof got entenna as well......
just say hi la...no hal 1.....

fearless...
OooO..then it wasnt mine......so hows the car now? iswara wat colour? blue ah?

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
kumar...
i sue him for the amount i paid to rebuild my engine, RM2.5k, but i think gonna sue for more...maybe double the amount....got alot to repair....

where u saw my car bro? wat time & where? my rear bumper got side marker (red light at the side) & M3 side mirrors with indicators...so easy to spot at night...Oo ya...at the middle of the roof got entenna as well......

fearless...
walao wei this mech got reputation for crashing customers cars ah???got more and more ppl cmin forward wit stories

hey bro danz so its true ur in sentul is it ???which part sentul u at???
i saw ur car like during lunchtime one day i good boy where got go out at nite wan :biggrin: stay at home and study :rolleyes:
if ur ever in sentul call/sms me and we can meet up lah ive talked to u so many times through zth but never met u in person my number is 0176044585 pm me ur number bro then i willl give u a ring
yeah bro from the pics i saw and what ive read 2.5k is no where near suficient for ur troubles and the damage go for more!!! :biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
kumar....
no la i dont stay in sentul...i stay in PJ, PJS1......my car seldom go out in the day....unless weekend diff....i think i saw other ppl bro...not me.....will call u if im passing by around sentul area ya....

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
kumar....
no la i dont stay in sentul...i stay in PJ, PJS1......my car seldom go out in the day....unless weekend diff....i think i saw other ppl bro...not me.....will call u if im passing by around sentul area ya....
yeah must have been someone else
alrite bro if u ever passing by sentul and got some time to kill give me a call at 0176044585 yeah
whats ur number bro??so next time in case i see a car which i think is urs i can double check first lol

fearless

1,500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
kumar...

fearless...
Bro, the car is white. Not blue. The car was poorly fix by the shop that crashed onto the car. Btw, its not the same workshop as yours but the one next to it as i just found out.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yeah must have been someone else
alrite bro if u ever passing by sentul and got some time to kill give me a call at 0176044585 yeah
whats ur number bro??so next time in case i see a car which i think is urs i can double check first lol
ok bro will pm u my number....

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

Bro, the car is white. Not blue. The car was poorly fix by the shop that crashed onto the car. Btw, its not the same workshop as yours but the one next to it as i just found out.
Oo...if its next to it should be Daz Garage....but those guys there are experts....
they always test their AE86 along the road....i doubt it was them....maybe other wshops...cos that row got a couple of wshops there.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

PLEASE DO HELP FRIENDS OUT THERE
MY FRIENDS WIRA WITH A GSR ENGINE BEING STOLEN LAST SDB 2
CAR SPEC.....
- Proton wira sedan
- blue subaru
- management EMS Hydra
- blitz muffler
- head mivec
- evo3 injector
- apexi turbo meter
- piston wiseco
- conrod eagle
- enkei 2piece 16 rim
- momo race steering
- many more part
- cost around RM60k :banghead:

HOPE ALL THE FRIENDS OUT THERE COULD GIVE SOME PRECIOUS HELP IF SEE THIS CAR BY PM me
or if u being offer the item above n...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience