Wireless ICE (Lossless). The end of the headunit?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hmm waze normally already sucks a lot of power on my android, charging from the ciggy also does not seem enough for my phone if using waze as it will still drop just not as fast. So if use this setup then should be even worse.

I never use spotify also, don't know if they have my type of music/artists, most likely not.
Make sure you're using the 2A USB Cig output lighter thingy. 1A not enough for most large phones these days. My 2A charger worked great with my old Sony Z Ultra with Waze and music on.

Spotify has quite a large variety actually. You'd be surprised. I found Chinese music in here which is normally impossible for me to find since I don't read or write Chinese.

Still old school on radio and sometimes new school will be thumb drive.....hhahahhahah
You're not much of a car audiophile then :thefinger: I rarely listen to radio these days except BFM interviews. BFM music isn't that great and I hate ads. USB music I only listen to FLAC.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Make sure you're using the 2A USB Cig output lighter thingy. 1A not enough for most large phones these days. My 2A charger worked great with my old Sony Z Ultra with Waze and music on.

Spotify has quite a large variety actually. You'd be surprised. I found Chinese music in here which is normally impossible for me to find since I don't read or write Chinese.

You're not much of a car audiophile then :thefinger: I rarely listen to radio these days except BFM interviews. BFM music isn't that great and I hate ads. USB music I only listen to FLAC.
Yes, I'm already using the 2A output on my Xperia ZR. Maybe the phone battery performance not so good anymore after 2 yrs.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yes, I'm already using the 2A output on my Xperia ZR. Maybe the phone battery performance not so good anymore after 2 yrs.
I had a ZR. I think your battery or your charger gone case already. The ZR doesn't need 2A to charge fast, the Z Ultra on the other hand does!

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Have you measured the Amp output from the charger? I bought a wire with a meter and plug into 1A and 2A output still shows below 1A charge. In fact from 0.9 then drops as the battery is full. I plug to power bank then consistent 0.9A output whether is 1A or 2.1A port....lol:biggrin:

Yup, for car not audiophile because too much interference, road noise, wind noise, motorbike noise, car creaking noise etc.....:driver::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys

I know it suppose to be hot during engine on but do they also hot during enggine off?

Morning engine checking and accidently touch it and found out very hot. Ignition key off and engine not start yet. Before this it cold during morning.

Not sure what the cause but it's something to do with resistor faulty? Any method to check if this resistor faulty and what is the common sympton?

Any comments are appreciated. Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience