White Smoke

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

one_piece

Hi to all,

My atr already making some fogging..when idle/traffic light can see from mirror.
Just wanna to know what cause that problem..and cost
1. if from valve seal what is symptom? How to know valve seal problem?
2. if from turbo? How to know turbo problem?
3. if from piston ring? How to know ring problem?

Thanx....huhuhuhuh....:confused:

Firstly, check your intercooler piping. Is it dripping wet? If yes, then TURBO.

The check your plugs. Is it wet? If yes, then most probably piston ring or valve seal.

A bit of white smoke in the morning is FINE. If your plugs are fine, then I suggest you to install an oil catch tank if you do not have one. It helps a lot to reduce oil in your intercooler piping.

Hope this helps.

Usually if the smoke is slightly blue-ish, try and observe your engine oil consumption. If you are losing a lot of oil, its possible that the piston rings are gone. If valve seal leaks, usually there's carbon build up on the valves and most likely will coat your exhaust pipes with oil.

If your smoke is blueish white, is quite serious d, valve seal might not causing a big leak. Might be cause by piston ring and carbon build up at combustion chamber. causing some jam issue ard piston ring. Keep monitor your engine oil daily. It might suddenly loose mayb 0.5-1Litre of engine oil. then possibility is piston ring start to jam d. So solution, maybe need to overhaul head and block later on. jz my dua cent

Hi to all,

My atr already making some fogging..when idle/traffic light can see from mirror.
Just wanna to know what cause that problem..and cost
1. if from valve seal what is symptom? How to know valve seal problem?
2. if from turbo? How to know turbo problem?
3. if from piston ring? How to know ring problem?

Thanx....huhuhuhuh....:confused:

Dun worry bro, worst case scenario, I have a spare engine kosong I can sell U cheap cheap =)

Thanx all bro for reply...
huhuhuhuh....will check one by one....thanx again...

P/S: AvanT...i loikesss....hahahahhaahhaa

1. if from valve seal normally it will smoke during idle...when u rev it will disapear...
2. if turbo normally smoked when boost come in...
3. if piston ring normally it will start smoke when engine start to get load or high rev...u can check by open the oil cap and see got smoke from there or not...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom