turbine brand question

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

swatchBatik84

Jun 14, 2005
Sunway
i am thinking to buy chop shop or jasma turbine, is that any out there one using jasma turbine ? i need to know the lifespan n the peformance on the jasma turbine , i am using volvo 850 t5 , thinking to get a td05 18g in ,but chop shop very hard to get it , other then jasma got anybrand intro pls let me know thanks , pls comment thanks

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
i am thinking to buy chop shop or jasma turbine, is that any out there one using jasma turbine ? i need to know the lifespan n the peformance on the jasma turbine , i am using volvo 850 t5 , thinking to get a td05 18g in ,but chop shop very hard to get it , other then jasma got anybrand intro pls let me know thanks , pls comment thanks
Err... The Jasma TD05 is DSM mount. So, there are things to be modded in order to plunk in to the the TD05 18G.

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
i heard if u wanna service the jasma or changing the kit it needs to be only jasma`s kit,u cant use aftermarket`s kit to service it so its aint friendly user turbine

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
i heard if u wanna service the jasma or changing the kit it needs to be only jasma`s kit,u cant use aftermarket`s kit to service it so its aint friendly user turbine
Give it to tong turbo, that fella can even plunk in a Garrett compressor housing into a td05. Wakaka..

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang

bro, just go to TONG TURBO and i'm sure u can find wat u need thr.. =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ZTH-ians

Changed my water hose due to leaking. Hose are from engine to throttle body. Choose to by pass so that the hot water wont flow into the throttle body.

In the process, I opt to clean the throttle body as I use no catch can and oil vapour ends up in my ram pipe, throttle body and manifold.

After all done, my engine idle at 1.5k rpm, with air-con 1.2k rpm. I already lock the idle screw to max for your information.

Tried to reduce timing by turning the distributor to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience