Turbine Questions needs detail answer!

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Hey guys, i am quite confused about turbines and i hope someone can shed some light.When i enter a accesories shop,all i see are different size turbines with different price tags and a sign saying how much horsepower it can yield.But i would like to know the details.In this car modification world,every detail means something,why does X turbine yield X horsepower and why does Y turbine only yield Y horsepower?Aside from the size,what other details affect turbine power ?

How do i know which turbo is suitable for my car and how do i compare XX turbine with YY turbine ? How do i know how much horsepower i will get,when will boost kick in ..etc ?Can someone please list down the specs of a turbine and explain what does it means ?I visit shops and all i see are different size snails with their price tags.Can someone please be more specific on how to buy a turbine instead of just looking at price and the horsepower it can yield ?

Thanks!

1. Watz ur budget ? RM 1k ? RM 5k or ?
2. How much power u wanna make ?
3. Wat other hardware u got in ur engine ?
4. Wat engine u using ?
5. Buying a turbo is only the beginning of more things to add on...are u prepared ?

sum-dum-fuk said:
1. Watz ur budget ? RM 1k ? RM 5k or ?
2. How much power u wanna make ?
3. Wat other hardware u got in ur engine ?
4. Wat engine u using ?
5. Buying a turbo is only the beginning of more things to add on...are u prepared ?

1)Budget depends on whether it can meet my power requirment.
2)Stock standard SR20DET (S15 Spec R)
3)I need around 350 WHP
4)How much do i need and what parts is required ?

simple..plug in an aftermarket ECU and get it tuned properly and probably bolt on a stronger fuel pump wit a regulator...and you'll get the 350 u need...

your current turbo is good enough..

if u wanted to sell off ur turbine sr20 unta,sell it to me cheap2 one..hehhhehehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom