TT at Sg. Long

i where got install new thing oh??
and my car not monster la. small stock potato saja...
cd-player kena stolen, car paintwork got scratches, suspension
sucks, handling sucks, engine no power..
now 50%-50% thinking of selling it...:(
kyle, u haven't tell where is that shop located ar?
if mr.sim can fix my handling prob (suspension settings). then
i might consider keeping it for longer time.. :( shyyss....

So, Brothers where we should meet up for the Nilai3 and the Altezza gathering???
I suggest that we meet at Seri Kembangan Caltex 8.30 then meet Maz at Bkt Jalil then start convey to TTDI....

For the Nilai3 mayb we can start convey at where???? Where is nearest.... mayb we can kongsi car be there..... Any Idea....

hello guys,

you guys got to arrange among your self if plan to go to nilai 3. wfhan is right! he is giving a good direction. btw, our sifu here is busy upgrading his battle car!
we meet there and tt at nilai 3 this time.
see ya!

wfhan..... dun worry..... if we go there... i must call u 1st ok....??? Let sbirdz make appointment 1st......

Hello all dear brother how about the suggestion??????? Any reply????

Brother jackyhong hope that can meet U there......

I am alright with feilo suggestion on the altezza gathering.. ^_^

as for nilai 3, since if like feilo say ones..got parking inside there is nothing ones and police kenot come insisde to kacau us ones... then i dun mind convoy go there :P haha!! ^_^ hahahhaha!! but if wanna meet up... Nilai use which highway the fastest r? ni seremban then we just wait at the first Caltex? what station issit before the first tol plaza ones.. outside my house ones.. got one MCD there ones r.. we just wait there la..enough parking for all of u :P

ya.. go in.. police sure not kacau wann.. cause.. they was a track for drag only.. and got alot of parking too... but wan see the drag.. must pay around RM5 ringgits.. la i think.. cause last time i go before that time.. then some ppl dunwan pay the 5 ringgits.. then they just step on they car roof and.. see damn la.. haha..

So guys, is this the conclusions?

Friday - Altezza gathering at TTDI shell..
- Feilo (be waiting for me at the endest Caltex on Seri Kembangan)
- myself
- Mazeki (be waiting at Bukit Jalil final LRT station)

Saturday night - Nilai 3 (parking rm5, reason to support one Toyota Brother vs Honda)
*Time not sure but i guess they be starting at 7:## p.m, so better be early there*
*It is a total closed area, just like a homing land for FnFurious lovers*
- Feilo
- Mazeki
- Me (my fren AE111 goin and he know the way)
- others?

*after this Nilai 3 event, i am planning to come back to sungai long, due to a huge parking lot there..and since saturday night everyone can lepak till late night... and we might be planning to exchange each others rides, to learn or talk about each others cars problems... courtesy for brother wfhan(mike) ^_^ haha!~~

no need courtesy for me la.. @_@
who knows? maybe u guys see me already at Nilai3 at 7pm sharp??!
^O^

wah.. wfhan.. got so tepat anot the time?....haha so what time.. must waitting u all at Bukit Jalil LRT?

Soli guys cant go with u all for the drag race show cos got dinner with my colleague that 9..............But u guys enjoy it.............:emoticon_U:

Yup guyz soli about saturday nite... coz got dinner ler.....

And got other event at Shah Alam D1GP I think that is D1 event start at 9am to midnight (MTV pimp my ride) will be there also...... I will go there after dinner mayb after 9pm......... How help me now got two event... how go where lerrrr....... Suggestion.....

ahaha.. :D

saturday r.. sure the pimp in my ride is there? at night? if so then we goto convoy to shah alam lor.. ^_^ make sure ur chain is ready.. u know la.. that area.. nanti hilang tyre hilang kereta.. just hate this sort of thingy ones...

aihh!~~ have to go there and rev those mat rempik... hate those jackass.. :P

Aiya.. easier..... ya 2 rounds.. hehe but the Minyak damn sakit la

i want this for my SEG man... feilo.. find for me
->
228cscd.jpg

* droooling...*

it is a link to my yahoo photobucket..
SEG digital RPM + km/h meter panel...
u guys seen b4 ?? wah hahahah
i gonna poison kelvin, kyle, maz, hanson, feilo, etc... with this..

Brother mike U're pic really can't get ler....... how it look like????? I think for the engine performance plan will move to next year coz no Victamin M so far...Sian ler......... Now I think bodykit 1st.......

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom