To clear my mind ...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

liz@rd

Known Member
As a man , there's two things that worries you the most , Woman and Money , Woman was not an issue for me as i had a loving GF and plan to settle down in 2-3 yrs time ... Obviously it was the latter that bothered me last night ... No point sulking around , so i decided to go out for a drive using a route i've nvr been to ... Ulu Yam to Genting ...

Called up a senior brother regarding directions , quite confusing but managed to get it ... too much smoking i guessed , long story cut short pumped RM50 of v-power and off i go , exited batu cave , went into ulu yam , turn right after petronas , and there it's where it started ... corners that are so much better than the normal route , road conditions are so-so but at least it's fast corners , got blocked a few times , but decided to value life and not overtake when there's double line , motorcyclist are a plenty so becareful for them ...

followed the road without turning left or right and i ended up @ a T junction ... Left to KL , Right to Ipoh , no other signs , called up senior again , he said left , until u see a 7-11 and turn right , quite a distance i would say heading KL , saw a 7-11 and the next right ... a cemetary ? i was like ermmm .. this couldn't be the road , U-turned asked a motorist who's waiting for his green light .. he said wrong way bro , it's the other side !!! ok i was lost ... turned back , on the way there's a Myvi by the side of the road , so i decided to ask , it's a Malay chap , and he explained to me carefully , again i was slow i guess , but he did helped ...

back to where i came from the T-junction , turned right and i guess it was not the right way , saw a Basketball court with teenagers playing basketball ... not only teens but there's uncles and aunties there having a TCSS session with lots of beer bottles , i politely asked for direction and 1 of the Uncle came over and directed me ... he said Batang Kali way it's the way ... and he explained saying there will be signboard ... i went back 2 the T-junction and saw no Batang Kali sign ... kinda tired but did not want 2 ask my senior , afraid he's annoyed ...

Saw a motorist riding slowly , i got down and flagged him , he stopped and again i asked for directions , he said "Ikut saya" , so i buta2 follow him lor , he was riding slowly and when he turned into Batang Kali , i did not make it as it's already red light ... i was like DAmmm ... but Malay uncle stopped by the side and waited for me ... i was really :adore: towards that uncle ... after a while more of slowly travelling ... uncle signalled left and asked me to stop ... then he came by my side and directed me , giving really detailed on the direction , i was impressed , i guess outskirt residents are so much more friendlier than the people in city ,

and there I go again , 3rd gear climbing the hill ... when it finally shows Gohtong-Jaya ... was so happy that i found it at last ... hehe , called up my senior and told him bout it , but it seems i took the different way ... i was like stunned ... dunno what to say , well nvm at least i reached my destination safely , travelled back 2 KL at the allowed speed , dowan to invite any more trouble ...

almost reaching home , felt hungry and saw Ramly burger , ordered "Ayam Special" , but "ayam habis bang , daging saje" , so i said nvm give it to me ... then he said "Bang telur pun habis" , i was like :banghead: nvm ... give normal ...

They may talk loudly but they are helpful , u might be a different race , but they were helpful , and i seriously thanked them ... without them i guess i will not make it to genting ... but to Rawang maybe

Now i felt so much relieved as if u cant settle for the best , there's always 2nd best ... glad u had the chance to have it ... this is probably too long and bored to read , well sorry for wasting ur time ... and good night

aiseh

Ulu Yam Genting route ?
if not familiar sure lost around la
overall if you miss the genting signboard at Ulu yam town. (there is one signboard and right turn only )
you will reach the T junction show that left KL right is Ipoh

neva use that road to Genting even im stay nearby..eheeeeee

nice story...

thanks , once in a while need to whine a bit also le ...

aiseh

Ulu Yam Genting route ?
if not familiar sure lost around la
overall if you miss the genting signboard at Ulu yam town. (there is one signboard and right turn only )
you will reach the T junction show that left KL right is Ipoh

1st time , so i guess i missed the sign , but i remember i was going slow near the town , but i still can't see it ...

neva use that road to Genting even im stay nearby..eheeeeee

aduh wasted , that way was so much nicer , and spookier ... i remember passing some deserted low-cost houses , on the way up , man that was spooky

pandang pun tak nampak apa2 , pitch black , but i did almost lost my control @ 1 particular corner , a long winding road , my back swerved right and left , and i was scared lolz:banghead:

aiksei...did something 'kacau' you?
haha..ur driving what car till u near terbabas?

ulu yam haunted lorh.....
a lot of xcdent happen....

Bump:
not terbabas le , just over-steered , think of it now , i felt like going again tonight
where r u staying?so free going there....
hehehehe.....

me along old klang road , quite far actually ... bout the haunted part , dun think so , i solely believe it was my mistake

p/s: if u dun mind can u please direct me to the right way ? this is where i got lost ...

the last signboard i see shows genting highland to the left turn ... which is kinda main road , then i lost the sign alrdy ... i think it's ulu yam lama

Last edited by a moderator:
i used to ride up genting wid my cbr using ulu yam route every weekend. i noticed the cemetary too ... you will pass by the chinese cemetary area

i used to ride up genting wid my cbr using ulu yam route every weekend. i noticed the cemetary too ... you will pass by the chinese cemetary area
bro..plz guide him...i dunno the way....

yeah..very haunted,since i was school b4..my late friend had drowned there(the river of coz)..

at the road..hmmm..somemore mat moto..i dun wanna say but very2 terrible..:bawling:

think others people that love u man..:love:

yeah..very haunted,since i was school b4..my late friend had drowned there(the river of coz)..

at the road..hmmm..somemore mat moto..i dun wanna say but very2 terrible..:bawling:

think others people that love u man..:love:

i know my limitations bro , dun worry of course i love myself too (i'm still smoking :banghead:) but i am careful on other users also , i dun perform reckless stunts ...

i know my limitations bro , dun worry of course i love myself too (i'm still smoking :banghead:) but i am careful on other users also , i dun perform reckless stunts ...

ahahha..im smoking too...dunno when to stop..ayark!:banghead:

i have been that time also bro..what u need is time and move ur focus to other things..

can u do that?

Bump: set ur new target in ur life..
throw a old book,like u did to ur kindergarden books b4..

More important,make urself happier than b4..

mayb u can watch some funny movie..scary movie or other?

makes ur self laugh and thats very good medicine..

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future,
concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Buddha

Last edited:
2nd run complete ...i finally found the right way , lolz , guess i have wasted an hour last night going merry go round ... haha ... really happy and glad ... dunno why i dun feel this using the normal way up to genting ...

air in ulu yam seems fresher and i would like to specially thanks to bro Renxun , thanks for ur guide ...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom