The New Proton Waja..2011

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
how come alot of people flaming this car? Other than the grill this car owns any previous waja & Cmon guys, Now no need to replace engine. heheh :top: already come with mivec 2.0.

Just inacse some one you guys didnt know. Its similar because Mitsu "gave" the lancer to us and let us rebrand but in exchange they wanted exora and persona. I agree abit step backward, i thought ever since Satria Neo Proton would be making 100% their own cars again, summore they own lotus. Instead of making a car with Mitsu, tey should make a car with lotus. lol.

Its so smiliar, because it is the same freaking car. lol. Ya, alot of lancer owner and Evo owner gonna get pissed but its not their decision, i mean cmon if you had the cash wouldnt YOU buy this car?, its got great potential especially if your a modder.

Just my thoughts! :driver:

SRduapuluh

Mar 1, 2010
Johor Bahru
i dun think this is a step forward for proton...this is 2 step backward...utilise the flexibility of the exora platform proton engineers....why pay royalties again?it's a complete reverse cycle. even the saga,iswara and wira,satria putra look way diff...this is almost the same....leap forward?NO WAY!!
i agree with that..
i heard a rumours that proton had to this bcoz Malaysian crazy about JDM parts so they hd to step backward to rise up their sales...aiyoo...:stupid:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
how sure are we these photos werent taken before the lancer GT's launch? it looks exactly like the new lancer, isnt the so-called partnership between proton and mitsu has ended ke?
These photos werent taken before Lancer GT's lauch cause, look at the grill. hahah

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

i agree with that..
i heard a rumours that proton had to this bcoz Malaysian crazy about JDM parts so they hd to step backward to rise up their sales...aiyoo...:stupid:
nolah, i think is jsut marketing strategy

SRduapuluh

Mar 1, 2010
Johor Bahru
hehe...
due to marketings strategy sometimes
will make the lancer owner
proud becoz they drive the original one
n the worst is the 2nd value will go down
due to competition with this protonlancer look.
wonder how much the price if this car come with mivec engine??

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
actually, i kinda hate the look of the lancer tail lamp... the front is ok on the lancer... but then how come the so called 2011 waja has such an ugly grille?? and they had to retain the ugly taillamp,... not trying to flame this car but if this is the waja... then its done by people who have no passion towards cars or whatsoever.. another POS damn

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
y we just design our own malaysian car?our own Flagship Model. i sure lots of local Designer out there.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
not cheap to start a new mould....estimated rm1bil to rm2bil for a totally new build up...but i not sure how true...read from some forum

msv83

Nov 22, 2006
i hope this can be real... i will save $ from now and get this new car once its launch ! Always support Proton !

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
last i heard was round 300mil for a remodel.. i think the figure is kinda inflated..

i would support proton but only for the right cause... i respect proton for trying on its own, then they have lotus as a guide... reverting to mitsubishi? kinda a desperate move.. why not improve the current line-ups, i mean seriously improve the outlook... then drop in a mitsu engine.. use similar mounting with the evox.. so we can upgrade the engine to the x...id love that...id love a evox powered neo or better still evoraa inpired looking sedan waja...yeah something like that..my opinion only la...

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
300-500mil u think proton dun hv meh GOV behind support kau-kau liao beside they 'makan ' oredi more than tat figure edi.

i own a waja before power widow problem donno change how many biji motor liao....door handle problem can broke while opening door the worst part is after 3 years gearbox got problem last time i bough was 64k new car maintenance donno spend how much on it liao.....last engine makan minyak hitam kenot tahan sold it for 28k.

my point is if proton dun hv those money to remodel they can upgrade their parts to better material,with better material like Honda,Toyota etc. Proton can sell their price HIGHER ppl oso wont mind still lots of Malayisan will buy. now Proton cars r cheap but masuk services centre see the price like driving a Honda.

2nd value wise,parts,maintenance n reliability u will go for import o local?

jusmy2cen

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Anybody heard of the above plugs or it's availability in M'sia?

Read in a foreign magazine that this is a new generation plug that gives out high intensity plasma sparks which increases power & fuel economy.

It comes from the same maker's of Nology plug wires & retail for about USD25 apiece.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience