erm no one wants to hehehe
too many discussion on it, and u can actually just go to google.com :P

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
actually in zth forum here already has many of these discussion
to me maintain a turbo car is juz like maintaining a NA car
juz change the engine oil,gear oil n etc
n it depend on how u mod n how u drive ur car.

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
its the same..n.a and turbo ...only diffrence is how much u spent on the mods for turbo..and fuel consumption..thats all..the rest like oil filter...etc all same.

Grixism

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
KLTN/VIRGINIA
Visit site
not much different na and turbo but u hav to keep in mind that engine oil
flow through turbo and it involve lots of heat.

btw, turbo car sometimes sucks because of leakage such as, i/c pipe leak,
oil rail leak etc etc..just think wanna play vtec laa

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
turbo charged vehicle hav more wear n tear.. for example the engine mounting very fast hancur if u whack it everyday~~

brianchoon

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
sbn
white_bird said:
turbo charged vehicle hav more wear n tear.. for example the engine mounting very fast hancur if u whack it everyday~~
so if u think lke that better dun whack lo.... heheheh..... free bumpppppppppppp

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
yalor.. i whack it once in awhile only.. haha.. mounting expensive ar.. petrol also expensive ar~~ :P

zachary

Sep 28, 2005
what if u maintain the standard engine spec

meaning that dont mod anything except the exhaust,intercooler and air induction piping. Would there be any diff if u go for a more heavier mods. :cool:

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
This is treads makes zth lack of substances.. Forever there will be one junior member.. without going through the treads pops a question which has been discuss time n time again.. see the topic also sien edi!!!!!... sheesh.. forgive me for being so cruel with my words... just use the dem search button.... sorry bad day... forgive me..

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Dino@Casper said:
This is treads makes zth lack of substances.. Forever there will be one junior member.. without going through the treads pops a question which has been discuss time n time again.. see the topic also sien edi!!!!!... sheesh.. forgive me for being so cruel with my words... just use the dem search button.... sorry bad day... forgive me..
peace.....

y so mad huh? din go clubbing huh? :dancing2:

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
hahaha... didn't go clubbing like that edi ah... die lou.. nothing lar... my car's black strip got knock off accidently by me today... the black lining.. sheesh...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Dino@Casper said:
hahaha... didn't go clubbing like that edi ah... die lou.. nothing lar... my car's black strip got knock off accidently by me today... the black lining.. sheesh...
oic...i juz got saman today....nothing to blame...

god decide it....ai..... :frown:

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Must be speeding with ur car lar.. haha.. joking dude... ur car banyak fast... evo right?.. if i remember correctly...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Dino@Casper said:
Must be speeding with ur car lar.. haha.. joking dude... ur car banyak fast... evo right?.. if i remember correctly...
not evo la..las time la.now difer car..not fast edi

not speeding la...the polis saman me 'ganggu lalulintas'....my gf at car n ask police gv me one minute osocannot..i go take stuff only ma...where got block ppl car...dunno wat the plois think la...tis is my 1st saman...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Dino@Casper said:
should ask ur gf move the car mah... hehehe.. just one of those days i guess
my gf dunno drive my car la.....

i juz back from port dickson n Fxcking shit....i got another saman....speeding....shit.....but i nego n setle it on the spot...rm30 only....luckily...tis one ok la..i admitted my wrong

but tat parking summon realy fxck cibai....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It might be the end of days for Best Motoring and Hot Version but trust the guys with petrol running through their veins over there to make sure the staple diet of petrol heads the world over goes out with nothing short of horsepower rage and redlining rev-limiters.

The final track battle pits the Lexus LFA against the likes of the 2012 Nissan GT-R, Chverolet Corvette ZR-1, Porsche 911 GT2 RS and Ferrari...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience