Best Motoring, gone but not forgotten, as it goes out with a roar

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

It might be the end of days for Best Motoring and Hot Version but trust the guys with petrol running through their veins over there to make sure the staple diet of petrol heads the world over goes out with nothing short of horsepower rage and redlining rev-limiters.

The final track battle pits the Lexus LFA against the likes of the 2012 Nissan GT-R, Chverolet Corvette ZR-1, Porsche 911 GT2 RS and Ferrari F430 GT3. Quite a varied mix with a couple practically prepped for track duty while the other three are more street-tuned. Nonetheless, as with all Best Motoring videos, take it with a large spoon of salt.

The results may surprise you and you definitely get to see how the cars stack up against each other in terms of acceleration, cornering and launching, to give you a rough idea of how they perform.

Say a little goodbye and then hit play for the last 11 minutes of Best Motoring you might ever see.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZibVbzXSxY0" allowfullscreen="" width="425" frameborder="0" height="349"></iframe>

Source: YouTube

bugbear1986

Known Member
Apr 22, 2006
thanks for uploading the last series of BM.. :'(

edited: ops, is sharing..

GasPedal

Known Member
Jun 18, 2008
damn , turbocharged awd car is fast.......the heavy 4 seater is the winner......when the race start i thought the lightweight and ultra expensive lexus lfa is gonna win.......
hail to nissan gtr.......:adore:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
if only the LFA has turbo.... SOB

spec-c

1,500 RPM
May 21, 2008
TTDi
if this race was held in tsukuba, the results would have been a bit different i suppose. but its interesting to watch the ferrari vs corvette, cornering prowess versus american muscle!

stormlcc

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.beastarkaraoke.com.my
the GTR is still king! Lexus (toyota) LFA is RUBBISH for a £300k car, it's more than 3 times the price of the GTR! Give the Porsche GT2 RS (the widow maker) a better driver and it'll eat all of them for breakfast, but it's still more than twice the price of the GTR. All in all, the GTR RULES!!!

I'm still not a fan of the new GTR, but it's speed and cornering ability is just undeniably one of the best in the world

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
LFA has come a long way to be called rubbish

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

I wonder what would the result would be if tsuchiya drove the LFA instead

stormlcc

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.beastarkaraoke.com.my
LFA has come a long way to be called rubbish

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

I wonder what would the result would be if tsuchiya drove the LFA instead
Even if tsuchiya drove the LFA, and he won the race, the GTR will still be close to it's backside

this car used 10 years to make, toyota spilled a fortune on it, and with a huge (hypercar) price tag it still isn't the fastest, what's the use of it? It isn't pretty this car (especially it's back), it isn't fast enough, it isn't affordable and it ISN'T AN ITALIAN EXOTIC. The only thing Lexus (toyota) did right was to make it sound good. 300k quid for a sound is (in my book at least) too expensive. If I want a nice sound from a car, I'll pay 1/3 of the price for a Maserati, thank you

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any sifu know about which aluminium radiator is suitable for the gsr ck model,izit same use with the evo 4? izit plug and play or need modify? thx..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience