The Difference Maintain Turbo And N.a Car.let's Discuss

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Maintaining a turbo car is similar to maintaining an NA car. The only thing to worry about is petrol consumption. Consumes lots of fuel especially if you have a lot of mods. If you want horsepower the more petrol it consumes.

But honestly an engine that is well taken car off would not be much of a hassle to maintain... Taking for instance.. NA cars itself, u wouldn't believe it but i'm telling u this, some parts for my benz W124 can be cheaper than a proton Waja.. why i have no idea.... It varries from car to car.. I believe there is not much difference in maintaining either NA or turbo.. off cause if u say u go all out trashing ur turbo car surely the repair bill is high because there are more parts involve..

So the main thing is just how u maintain your car.. and how you treat your car... so in other words it really come downs to how value ur car... hehe :P

MiVECnewbie said:
as i heard, another issue about converted turbo car was makan engine oil.

I think this ramadhan month, the engine eat least engine oil cause puasa !!kekekeke

MiVECnewbie said:
as i heard, another issue about converted turbo car was makan engine oil.

Yeahhh..yeahhh...makan engine oil...makan radiator water bla bla...if u got sux n suwey engine lerrr...

Assuming u're comparing a 4G93T and a 4G93 n/a.... both are the same engine, just one is turbo one is n/a.... so the difference would be the turbo u got one extra turbine there to look after loh!! Engine spoil go fix engine loh... turbine spoil go fix turbine loh... there's really nothing much to it. Anyone who tells u a turbo car maintanence is damn high compared to n/a has probably NEVER owned a turbo engine before. The only other difference is the more frequent oil change...

Picture this... if you got a TV at home... then later u decide to buy a VCR as well to enjoy your TV even more... then u'll end up having 2 things to maintain loh... difference between turbo and n/a is as simple as that... u just end up having more engine components to look after.

Agree with you dude..TC car is not THAT hard to maintain.

Own a TC car since 2003. maintain regular service at 5000km intervals. Using a semi syn lube. No major problem whatsoever with the engine.

errr..just don't play hi-boost everyday la.

Top Bottom