The 4agze Forum

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
sc 14 for estima....???? Ade bran???
Do no how much the price coz scare too ask....why???? Cooz got Blitz tag on it...hahah

Bump: sc 14 for estima....???? Ade bran???
Do no how much the price coz scare too ask....why???? Cooz got Blitz tag on it...hahah

Huhu. If got puas ati punye. How much?

hi guys:wavey:

i really wan to know bout 4agze piping..inch?center bullet?muffler?extractor?any suggestion?..:banghead: bcoz i don no bout piping hehe...

Bump: hi guys:wavey:

i really wan to know bout 4agze piping..inch?center bullet?muffler?extractor?any suggestion?..:banghead: bcoz i don no bout piping hehe...

Just use 2.5" piping all the way. Tabung belakang straight, tailpipe kaw. Header just use 4-to-1 fgk with the jasma 4a-g tag. Or you can use the pisang kaw-kaw. Lol. As for the cat, I have absolutely no idea. Just use the one you already have. Just suggestion.
:driver::biggrin:

Last edited:
Just use 2.5" piping all the way. Tabung belakang straight, tailpipe kaw. Header just use 4-to-1 fgk with the jasma 4a-g tag. Or you can use the pisang kaw-kaw. Lol. As for the cat, I have absolutely no idea. Just use the one you already have. Just suggestion.
:driver::biggrin:

bro. header 4-1 or 4-2-1 ?? .. 16v header 4-2-1 pisang can use arr?? do u have a picture :confused:??? bosan lhh dgn yg standard skang nihh hehe...

im using fgk 4-2-1 jasma tag. piping stainless made in Malaysia.
Middle box also using Malaysia Domestic Market product....:proud:
Muffler using tanabe Hyper Med. taken from dc2...it is s-flow type...i think half s-flow cause i can see half of the other holes....love this muffler because it's very ear friendly..not too loud. My son can sleep peacefully.

Last edited:
Hmmm. :hmmmm: Right on. The FGK 4-2-1 jasma is ok. I have picture of my extractor in my phone and also a picture of this one BT that uses a main gila punye pisang. The BT blah like sr20 :banghead:. What's good on a naturally aspirated should be good on forced induction too, I think so. Well maybe you can get a bit bigger pipe than n/a. Anyway they always say the perfect piping for 4agze is 2.5", no bigger no smaller.

I'm not sure about this but, supercharger won't need back pressure. 4-1 would be good or maybe better I think. I would recommend straight muffler, and yes loud it is. Well a turbo can get the noise down a bit.

I used s-flow before. The s-thing kinda break off due to the high pressure, lol. Angin lepas would be good for supercharger. Just get a mid-box that swirls. Or get 2 mid-boxes. Anyway better ask the pro's actually and I'm not one of them. I only give suggestions based on my own experience. :biggrin:

Last edited:
2.5 inch all the way! :)

2.5"!

I always thought that was kinda big actually...

Whats the NA power feel like with 2.5"? I've been running 2" all this while and it seems fine, to me anyways. I hardly seem to run on the supercharger unless i'm overtaking/climbing a slope, esp. on a highway/I'm REAAALLY in a rush to get somewhere...heh...
but otherwise the charger is asleep...

gosh, is there something wrong with my charger...:ahhhhh:

Last edited:
is the piping setup effect the FC???

Bump: is the piping setup effect the FC???

2.5"!

Whats the NA power feel like with 2.5"? I've been running 2" all this while and it seems fine, to me anyways. I hardly seem to run on the supercharger unless i'm overtaking/climbing a slope, esp. on a highway/I'm REAAALLY in a rush to get somewhere...heh...

i think a slight effect...i guess 2% to 3% only. no need to worry.
FC main effect is your right heavy foot....:biggrin:

any idea...? :adore:

2.5"!

Huhu. Nothing wrong there. It's just normal. The charger should be asleep until you apply more pressure on the throttle. :biggrin: I think 2" is too small for 4agze. Well maybe if you felt 2" is just fine, then it should be ok.

is the piping setup effect the FC???

Bump: is the piping setup effect the FC???

Piping setup will always affect FC. Whether it increases or decreses. Anyway, it also depends on how you tune the engine. Bad tuning can also increases FC.

Last edited:
im askin cos i feel my 4agze FC quiet high.
thanx 4 the answer...

Last edited:
hye all..
i'm amer from kuantan. use corolla s.e with ae92 4agze engine about 4 years..
notting mod on my gze..
all is stock part..

just use Denso Iridium Plug and HKS Hi-Power muffler..

im askin cos i feel my 4agze FC quiet high.
thanx 4 the answer...

how high...? I've been averaging at somewhere less than 20cents/km. Fully stock GZE, FR setup. clutch is kinda slipping too! cant boost around so much anymore... :bawling: any suggestions for a new clutch kit guys?

Huhu. Nothing wrong there. It's just normal. The charger should be asleep until you apply more pressure on the throttle. :biggrin: I think 2" is too small for 4agze. Well maybe if you felt 2" is just fine, then it should be ok.

Yeah...i kinda figured, but i havent really experimented with the exhaust on the GZE yet, the current 2" setup is from my previous 16v engine. soooo...that made me curious; whats the power like when running off the charger, on 2.5"? Cuz all this would add up to what the FC's gonna be like, driveability...and so on..ie: how much do u really have to throttle to get the the car moving?

sorry for the long winded explanation. its late, kinda lack of sleep...heh... :sleep:

how high...? I've been averaging at somewhere less than 20cents/km. Fully stock GZE, FR setup. clutch is kinda slipping too! cant boost around so much anymore... :bawling: any suggestions for a new clutch kit guys?

Yeah...i kinda figured, but i havent really experimented with the exhaust on the GZE yet, the current 2" setup is from my previous 16v engine. soooo...that made me curious; whats the power like when running off the charger, on 2.5"? Cuz all this would add up to what the FC's gonna be like, driveability...and so on..ie: how much do u really have to throttle to get the the car moving?

sorry for the long winded explanation. its late, kinda lack of sleep...heh... :sleep:

20cents/km is kinda normal I suppose. I never calculated my FC that way anyway. At full tank, if I drive on highway and maintain over 180km/h till half the fuel is gone and after that drive on normal town road with not so much traffic jam, I can get more than 500km :biggrin:.
If you want to, you can try the 3 kaki trd clutch. I use the 1tonne hilux cluth. I think it's good enuf. It's still original toyota anyway.

I think the power is just fine without the charger. I don't really know how to explain it. hehe :hmmmm:. It seems just fine with the charger light didn't turn on from 1st gear up to the 5th.

any body here got spare 4agze alternator...:hmmmm: my one kong last night..and give me the price..TQ

Top Bottom