Subang Jaya TT session

Re: Subang Jaya Gang

Jin, Not going tonite le..

No.1: This year's model really sucks! i personally know their main kepala for TXN and got to admit the number of times i was invited to their model search in QBar and Maison was a turn down! Only No.6 girl caught my attention. hehehe!!

No.2 : Tonite i will be in Klang for dinner and yam seng session..

No.3 : tomolo is ok with me as im free.. fetch u no.problem since stay oso like few feet away.. hehehe!!! unless u dont mind riding on a 1.3singlecamnonvtec le.. muahahahaha!!!!

Jin, Not going tonite le..

No.1: This year's model really sucks! i personally know their main kepala for TXN and got to admit the number of times i was invited to their model search in QBar and Maison was a turn down! Only No.6 girl caught my attention. hehehe!!

No.2 : Tonite i will be in Klang for dinner and yam seng session..

No.3 : tomolo is ok with me as im free.. fetch u no.problem since stay oso like few feet away.. hehehe!!! unless u dont mind riding on a 1.3singlecamnonvtec le.. muahahahaha!!!!

ok...nvm then....

1, hahahaha....just same like Pg's autoshow...u can prepare some plastic bag...ahahaha...for me, not bcoz of gals...i just wanna take a look some new or offer price's parts...hahaha...

2, tonight need some excuse to running from somethings..thats why need to find some place to hide...

3, tmrw me goto penang....no chance....i dun mind la...at least better than my 660cc...

No problem!! SPA on me!! OL's currently i found out their new hang out spot!!

CHERAS McD's!!!!!! was having my breakfast there few days back and deng!! so many come in one by one!! not to mentiong HOT MILF/SexyMAMA!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Cheras McD also you know ah??? When did you start terrorizing Cheras now :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Ok set. Next time we go spot OL and post "OL Spotted" thread ... :biggrin:

Walau, so big man wor ..... See maybe next month, we can go for some thani sessions and you can show me where those OL's love to hangs ... and be hung .... hehehehe .... :hmmmm:
bugger....you yourself says that you're going to terrorize setapak...but never hear your exhaust sound..
wakakakaka.....

TT/ Yum Cha

TT/Yum Cha - Calling all ZTH member tat is free...

Venue: Steven's Corner OUG...
Time: 8pm-11.30pm
Day: Monday (10 Dec2007)
Theme: Black top(any top)

**i'm serious n i'll b thr even if no1 is thr... i'm not those wif empty promises, neither do i like FeiKeiLou@fkl tat FongFeiKei@ffk... pm me ur real name n hp#

(proposed tt for evry Monday/Friday nite ok? til end of Dec2007)

pm me >> BabyWenNie86 ; 21,f,kl...

:party::party::party:

wow.........new girl to brighten up zth.....!!
Sorry....can't make it though......
Come to Subang sure a lot of ppl turn up one...
OUG not necessary.......cos got some reason. (don't want to bring up old unhappy memories.........)

will go 2 SJ join u tt when free ,k? not really familiar wif thr ma... OUG is quite ok now...not like b4... cheers :grin:

agree with you oso.. i like Ramli buggers too:rofl: :rofl:

cheap and tasty but hair lost quickly..

That's why I am losing my hair..

Currently not available in KL ... Speaking of Ramli burger, there's this one near my housing area, and his burger is damn nice ... I thought I had good Ramli burgers but this is amongst the best ... comes with his own black-pepper sauce ...

Where's the stall? Where's your house?

But of course Mandi session i can pao for u le.. muahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Can also pao for me or not? wahahahahha....

If I am in town when you guys have your massive party, I sure come..

Even deedee can't keep this alive ... I guess some cyber 6000+ post prince had migrated to the newby thread attacking some so-called claim model newbie Zth chick lor ... You better go check out the thread (double post lagi, so lansi wor ...) :hmmmm:

have been busy with competiton and work! if i win my latin dance i spend all sjg members yamcha! hehehe.. lack of sleep now... going to bed now!

have been busy with competiton and work! if i win my latin dance i spend all sjg members yamcha! hehehe.. lack of sleep now... going to bed now!

Wow, deedee you doing the latina huh? :adore: Hope you win so we have something to celebrate ...

eyong.. must find a reason to celebrate ar??? celebrate ur Sultan's birthday lor...

My Sultan's birthday? Actually I just celebrated my BIG day last weekend ... I am sure I can party with my Sultan's (whoever they are) everyday too .... Hahahahahaha ......

d@mn Selangor lar.....why no holiday for KL?!.....
KL is under Selangor wei!!.....no fair!!

Then again, some company does not recognize the sultan's "party" here ....

Top Bottom