sport spring

mir_nofx

Known Member
Apr 23, 2007
errm..need to ask u guys one question..and need a.s.a.p feedback..cz have to decide to buy or not..

is there any sparco lowered springs? and if there is..is it any good or how is it compared to other springs (gab..tein..etc.)

cz there's someone who wants to sell me his sparco springs..just wandering if it's realy original or not? cz when i surfed for sparco springs..i found none..so if anyone could enlighten me on this..

thanx!

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
there is a sparco spring.n1 carried the product before.there's even a fake
sparco spring so be cautious.

mir_nofx

Known Member
Apr 23, 2007
how do u differentiate then? any easy ways to identify? and around how much would a new one cost for a satria 1.3 set?
sparco springs are lowered springs or progressive springs? (dunno my term correct or not,sorry yea)

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
most of the lowered spring available in the market r progressive.i can't
recall how to differentiate btw fake n oris bro.sorry bout that.maybe u can
check the print on the spring.they should be printed n not sticker.check
the product code too.

mir_nofx

Known Member
Apr 23, 2007
alright..thanx a bunch gtauto..
gonna go and get it now..
u mentioned product code? i check against what to make sure it's ori?
i think i saw in the picture looks like the sparco is printed..but then dunola..have to see tonite whether printed or not..so if not printed most probably fake yea?
but the owner insists it's ori..so we'll see..
thanx anyway! been a great help!

strangex2

Known Member
Mar 22, 2007
Keluar jugak in newspaper this weekend. Fake automotive products. Fake also got print nicely the brand name. Probably the best way to know is to know where the shop gets its stock from.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I want to modify my Kenari to MOVE or YRV engine(turbo charge).I want to know how much is the halfcut.Because i don't want feel cheated if i buy too expensive halfcut.If u have any recommend where to buy half cut engine tell me.
Thank You
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience