Shock absorbers & sport springs match up needed...

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
time to change my standard shocks and springs, cos I've managed to save enuff $$$ for it now.

need suggestions on which brand of shock absorbers with Eibach Federn pro-kit sport springs ...

that is suitable for my car...(Kia Spectra)

thanks in advance!!

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
how much would a set of 4 titan absorbers cost?
since its custom made?

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Dude,

If you are serious about suspension, call up this number 019 2309961 and ask to talk to Rosli on RS suspension options.

No-nonsense, comfort AND performance. He'll do it for you until you're satisfied.

How much? Cheap.

Why? He'll use back your OE absorbers and coil springs. Seriously. Just make sure you still have your original absorbers/springs. Not the aftermarket ones.

Let's just say I put my adjustables for retirement in the meantime after using his setup. :wink:

Cheers.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
darahhitam, does it mean he will use back my original spring and abs and custom mod it to suit my preference??... reliable or not??...

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
yea..reliable anot?
worst thing is to spend $$$...then find out the product is not lasting... =(

sam1741

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
darahhitam said:
Dude,

If you are serious about suspension, call up this number 019 2309961 and ask to talk to Rosli on RS suspension options.

No-nonsense, comfort AND performance. He'll do it for you until you're satisfied.

How much? Cheap.

Why? He'll use back your OE absorbers and coil springs. Seriously. Just make sure you still have your original absorbers/springs. Not the aftermarket ones.

Let's just say I put my adjustables for retirement in the meantime after using his setup. :wink:

Cheers.
hi
how much??
so will it cost more or less than the original stock supension?

so u using it how long liao? lasting or not?
i thinking doing mine also

but u know lar.. stock absorber cannot be open up one..
after open up to change oil change valve and something
dono the seal strong enough or not.. when putting all back
u know lar.. road condition in malaysia so...

G_ti

Known Member
Nov 20, 2005
Mine also not so flexy when i bought my gti . 1st i thought the
absober kong liau but ,,, after check out from few mechcanics
and drove my few frens gti , i found that is normal .

My advise is don't change , remain to stock abs . U can be more reliabe when cornering . Gti 's are proud of it's LOTUS tech handling , pls don't kill it dude's . :tee: :tee: :tee:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a roaring super rare exotic ....on our streets.......we are very blessed again to be able to detail and alien coat this rare monster

What was Ducati thinking??? Ducati is known for their superbikes, right? Well that is what attracted me to this so-called cruiser..........very dear ones indeed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience