sport spring

seek88destroy

May 8, 2006
i wanted to change my car ...sport spring..how will my ride be...will it hit my body kit..bcz i using rav4 side skirting,,,N will my ride be very jumping...cz my frenz car potong spring...very jumping ...

yeap yeap.... avoid cutting ur springs for all cost....
mayb u can try eibach pro-kit springs.... many said comfort will remain almost the same.... plus, u'll get the lowered look.....

eibach lowers about 35mm only.... but i not vr sure about SUV though.... check with ur local eibach dealer....

seek88destroy

May 8, 2006
if i use ..lower spring or sport spring...no ned change my absorber into lower ...also can?

Fluffy

May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
even GAB (local) said they are made to fit OEM shox.but are they really?i am not sure myself till i try them.

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
if u get eibach; than guesses is you dun need to change ur absorber as it's meant to fit OEM.
But if you're getting others; than pls do some research. It's always a good practise to equiped a lower ride with a more "hard" absorber or they call it short stroke absorber/sports absorbers. If not; the spring rate might not be appropriate for to carry the weight of your car; thus causing your OEM absorber to give problems.

Just a suggestion....happy hunting!

justlikeu

Nov 18, 2005
if change lowered spring, try to change the absorber to short stroke absorber too... cuz normal absorber cannot always tahan being compress de... lets imagine if normal stroke absorber keep being compress, when dumping force there's not enough space for the absorber... hope u guys understand wat i trying to tell... hehe... my england is not every the powderful le!!!

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
GAB's spring would be really stiff.
Stiff - your car would be bumpy
Soft - your car would be wavy

so be prepared............

justlikeu

Nov 18, 2005
seek88destroy said:
wat is i change into GAB lower spring into my stock absorber?
bro... u can change to GAB lowered spring wan... but ur absorber will more easy "kong"... is up to u... jus wanna let u know that... :shades_smile:

seek88destroy

May 8, 2006
dis afternoon..i ask the accsories shop...gt savvy llower /sport spring..they say dun hv...so wan do u guyz think...savvy can it wat spring...??some my fren say...can fit myvi o...dunno...? can fit saga?

b00n

Aug 16, 2005
anuther thing to add......better know the spring rate and try and survey whether or not suits your car....
better don't simply buy products from Brothers or normal accesory shop....because they never really calculate the spring rate.

anyone selling those start/stop button ala pivot start button ?
i remember someone taht carries such button around 40-50 bucks ... EL lighted .