Skyline CF Obsession

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
www.autojunctions.com
I sort of Know this Owner of this particular White Skyline..
He is sorta obsessed with
Carbon fibres.... I tell u.. everything
CARBON FIBRES!!
These are his latest additons

ASS PIC DOWN!! ASS PIC DOWN!!!

cosmicgate

Oct 14, 2005
oh man take those off, like seriously!!!!

it look as if those are actually knock-offs with those less than perfect fitments!

save your skyline! save yourself!!!!

DarkChild

kws backside so popular! *laughs* :biggrin:

See more pictures at '<a href="http://www.autojunctions.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=410&Itemid=2"target=" blank">Leo's obsession with CF!</a>', 'Lo and Behold' and 'The one with the quick daytime shots'.

oh man take those off, like seriously!!!!

it look as if those are actually knock-offs with those less than perfect fitments!

save your skyline! save yourself!!!!
WHERE?! Which part?!

It's really funny cause the parts from Japan are the one's with the less than perfect fitments and the ones made locally actually have better fittings.

If you were to compare the original TS font diffuser I have with the replica, you'd probably think the replica was the one from Japan as it look better made. The over lap of the weave and how the CF is laid out, you can see the joints in most of the Japan made products I've purchased.

If you are referring to the kevlar part, it's meant to curve like that. Not align with the rear bumper. Style I guess... Weird huh and on top of that you pay premium for stuff from the land of the rising sun. :banghead:.

gobiz

May 16, 2004
just go full-body CF lor :idea:

or get a real CF monocoque car.... confirm reach Taipan status. :driver:

kk13

Oct 29, 2005
whats the diff between cf and cf Kevlar?

farizio

Nov 26, 2007
kevlar is bullet proof!

S

semperfi

Seriously, Nice carbon dude. Awesome. I'm drooling!

Kevlar's bullet proof no doubt, but nothing's stopping the Malaysian 120mm armored piercing pot holes, depleted uranium erratic speed bumps and uneven roads. God saves us all.

kk13

Oct 29, 2005
yeah it would be a pity if those cf parts are damaged...good luck darkchild

BLaCkHoWLiNG

www.autojunctions.com
bla bla bla.. when i pay for a diffuser to be placed under my car, i consider it gone the 1st day i put it.. no pain .. no gain... if wanna takut this break or that break.. i drive a myvi then

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
its not like he drive it everyday right? if outings n convoys i wouldnt use a bumpy road either:adore:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

www.autojunctions.com
No.. i'm saying myvi got no carnards diffuser, etc.. and i can drive them anywhere i want without being a pussy to worry about this breaking or that

The cool thing about tuners is there's almost nothing that cant be tuned to be better than what it already is. But to perfect a car like a Lamborghini is no easy feat, that's why potential customers almost always stick to a brand they are familiar with, like AMG, BRABUS, Alpina, and you get the picture. But here's a relatively unknown tuner with a special edition...