R34 GTR V Spec + Garrett GT42R = 727hp@Wheel

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
U got a point also ....the owner car the owner money and also the owner wish what he want to do to his car and where he want to do it ....

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
I support burn outs and all other hooliganism on the road.

But make sure you know how to do it properly, so as not to embarass yourself or endanger others.

omaroDDin

Known Member
Dec 25, 2006
haha. good shit.
man, how did this thread turn from appreciating a beautifully built skyline into a discussion on morality?
just admire la the skyline. is it so hard?
if the devil comes out on ur shoulder and hasut u to diss the car,jus slap him away ar. LoL

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
I bet this car could do 340 KPH

just like this dude did...i THINK the car in the vid has a T51R... and this local R34 has an even bigger turbine

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FAwRWUa1TO4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FAwRWUa1TO4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
want morality? drive a stock myvi... or if u can afford (since we're on skyline turf), get an E60 5 series and drive... go www.iamholy.com ..

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Burn-out outside pubs like Krave??? Must be trying so hard to impress that two hostesses ... Suddenly skyline's in Ipoh just turned Ah Beng car ... :banghead:
u know, u're the dude that started labelling this skyline as ah beng... i've seen some other postings u've done .. alot of it is about labelling pple ahbengs and stuff... u think u have rb26 under d hood is 'holier than thou?'... chill la.. respect others..

what others spend on is up to them.. it's up to their individual tastes and likings.. so if it doesnt fit your 'holier than thou' tastes = instant ahbeng status?

so u buy your car to impress hostesses? or chicks? u think huge turbos make wet panties? is that how shallow your thoughts are? if dat's d case, i don think he needs a GT42R.... perhaps i'll ask him to give u a call to seek your profound wisdom advise

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
BH, I really don't know what's it that with you ... So, I guess you like to run thru all my postings on what I said and what I think? No doubt what they do with their money is nothing of concern, but then again, what I think is nothing of your concern too. Look, BH let's not make it personal here. And by the way, what makes you think I have an RB26 or whatever.

And on the last statement about big turbo and everything, admittingly I am probably so shallow that I have no idea where you are coming at.

on your last question:
eyong said:
And by the way, what makes you think I have an RB26 or whatever.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ce/248235-rb26dett-r33-gtr-3.html#post3767667

and

eyong said:
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="8" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by speedy3210
*SHELL ron 95
1. Mileage: BAD
2. Power: MUCH WORST
3. Engine knock: SLIGHTLY
4. Engine's idle and sound: ROUGH
5. Starting: NORMAL
6. Damage or symptom that occurred or happen after you tried Ron95: SO FAR, NOT YET

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
That's a good template, speedy3210

Petronas ron 95
1. Mileage: N/A
2. Power: LESS and MISFIRE AT LOW RPM
3. Engine knock: N/A
4. Engine's idle and sound: ROUGH
5. Starting: NORMAL
6. Damage or symptom that occurred or happen after you tried Ron95: KEEPING LIGHT ON THE PEDAL - HAD TO USE OCTANE BOOSTER
7. Engine Type: RB26

That was what made me think u have an RB26. Unless of course, u're being an ahbeng who drives a watever car with watever engine and assumes it's a skyline with rb26... taking it Personal? yes, it becomes personal when the cars or the owners of the cars i posts are criticized or ridiculed.

eyong (in one of his many non-ahbeng quotes) said:
No, I don't take offence for constructive comments at all. In fact, I do appreciate the info very much.
Are u constructive by making a conclusive opinion that the owner of this GTR is an ahbeng by doing burn out infront of a pub? and yes, i took OFFENSE on your non-constructive remarks.

At first, i'm quite patient and fine with your statements.. but when pple ask why a certain poster is so pissed by venting out... the person who started this ah beng labelling in the first place go take 'pot shots like this:

eyong said:
Must have hit a soft-spot somewhere ... :listen:
dat's wat ticked me off

---

U dont get me? of course u cant..u can try if u want...but i doubt u will..

Just stay out of my posting if u got nothing constructive to say other than 'ah beng'. None of my concern? how can it be none of my concern? i posted this car here and u go label him ah beng... is this not my concern? anyway.. u don need to answer.. coz it'll b 'too constructive' for me to understand...

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Bout 255km/hr
255km/h.. ? issit floaty? coz i've sat in bimmers. .it didnt feel anywhere 'floaty' .. infact it's quite sturdy

Last edited:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
MJ, how do you increase top speed? Is it by adding bigger turbo, therefore bigger HP, ergo higher top speed?
bigger turbo, higher rev limit, lesser weight...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
eyong: really? shit.. bwahahahah.. my apologies then... but it doesnt matter anyways.. coz pple are assuming it's him... since it's already posted here.. and no thanks to your labelling.. it didnt help much either..

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
BH....that one don't worry. but i doubt it'll help. every time one minute....hardly the exercise to shed the excess fat...ok ok..some times 2 minutes.

hahahahahah...damn. Lets get back to cars please....

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I bet this car could do 340 KPH

just like this dude did...i THINK the car in the vid has a T51R... and this local R34 has an even bigger turbine

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/FAwRWUa1TO4&hl=en&fs=1& width=560 height=340 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>
How come the car is so slow for a T51R? I expected it to be much faster or am I dreaming?

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

oh shit. then i must start jogging everyday... :)
Don't forget better brakes, suspension and good tyres..

Don't try it with your 'terbalik' tyres lol :driver:

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

YouTube - SKYLINE 0-300 (19 SECOND)

Now this is faster.

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
Pimpin, yeah thats a lot faster cos he launched it... plus thats Nicolas Kiesa's R34...meaning its running a T88

i suspected the guy used a T51R because he didnt drop a gear (hand on the camera) and his revs didnt even touch 8k rpm

but looking at the vid i posted again, it could be a T78 or T04.. u can hear the turbo picking up at around 5000 rpm

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
wow that's slow ass, but then again has anyone tried entering warp speed single hand with camera on dash while eyes on the road?(i am not talking about sub 100kmph warp speed kacang)
not easy i tell ya. could probably go faster but he was just trying to be safe. I believe its T51 he can go faster but he just didnt choose to.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Viper Alarms Installers - Any recommendations?

Dudes,
Anyone know a good installer for Viper Alarms? :shocked:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience