Sigh... Do yer part if u can...

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Tohsan said:
if u bring any pet home makesure u takecare of them like your own family members,otherwise never ever bring home one,u will make the pet suffer.
Btw my last dog died of old age after 18 years giving good services, being good and loyal to my family, we miss him very much!
Good services as in, being there when you're feeling horny ? hahaha jk only

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
People tend to forget that beside having the dog to play with etc etc, they also need to take care of the dog, which can be a tiring chore if you start with the wrong reasons. As usual, only looking on the "good" side of owning a pet, and not the "bad" side.

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
heard it over hitz..fm today morning..
they said all the kittens were adopted yesterday n 11 dogs were taken as well...
good job, fellow MALAYSIAN!!!

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Tohsan said:
if u bring any pet home makesure u takecare of them like your own family members,otherwise never ever bring home one,u will make the pet suffer.
Btw my last dog died of old age after 18 years giving good services, being good and loyal to my family, we miss him very much!
i dunno how old the dog is but i think it should be quite old maybe 18 years old too when my aunty put it to sleep.

but it wasn't sick or anything.

just because she wanted to go overseas to where her kids are working for a long holiday. :mouth_closed:

phibitis

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2005
www.mrkobe.blogspot.com
This is so sad, they never thought of wat if they were the pets and met stupid owner like themselfs now.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
i guess d municipal council officers who were there expected the dogs to bend over raise their ass and let them fuck... since they didnt.. so they shot the dogs, then have their way with the dog's ass after that...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey,guys!

im a new member..Im having a proton wira 1.5 manual,maroon color.I changed my sports rim for d crome ones(15") but now its peeling off...Since i can't change the rims for the moment,so i decided to paint them but im not very sure about the color?I was thinkin to paint it white or hyper black? u guys have any suggestion...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience