Satria R3 Stolen

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Registration plate : WMW1070

Stolen Sunday Oct 9 @ Lvl 9 Parking Lot Sunway Pyramid
Pls report to police immediately if seen.

Thank You.

Last edited:

hahf

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
KL
Is the plate number correct? I checked through JPJ website, the current latest plate number release is till:
Kuala Lumpur WNJ9578
Kuala Lumpur WNK103

How is the owner get the WNW instead?

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
If you are from a royal family, sure can get one. Hehe. I was there at Pyramid last Sunday. Isk. Sorry to hear that.

moon*

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
JB
ehm.. u mind like leaving ur number, at least if we spot it.. can directly call u, calli police.. by the time they reach gone liau lo...

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
facelift said:
If you are from a royal family, sure can get one. Hehe. I was there at Pyramid last Sunday. Isk. Sorry to hear that.

even if you are Royalty also, you cant get future plates.
you can however, book them til they are released.

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Apologies...WMW is correct. Number plate has been reconfirmed by R3. Edited to accurate one now. It's not my car, but all of us owners and R3 itself are equally concerned. Owners receive information regarding events and alerts such as this via R3's SMS network (can you say NFS:U2? :w )

At this point I'd believe the car is already ripped apart for sales of its parts. However, there are R3 only exclusive parts which cannot be bought off the shelf:

- Recaro SR4 in black avus & red zada trim
- Rear seats in black avus & red zada trim
- Red coloured seat belts
- Carbon fibre rear wing w/R3 indent on sides (only made to order for Satria R3 owners)
- 5-spoke Advanti rims, with only 4 holes for nuts (original Advanti design has 6)
- Stage-2 camshafts, each one with its own serial no
- Carbon fiber cam cover, each one with its own serial no
- Double welded chassis (twice the welding spots than normal)

Parts which are possibly from a Satria R3 (but also available through retail, albeit a little rare):-

- 4-2-1 Extractor with R3 stamp on side
- Black carpets with R3 logo
- MOMO Tuner
- Carbon fiber coated gear knob
- Front and rear red anodized strut bars with R3 logo
- Oval tip exhaust
- Rattling dashboard with discoloured meter console
- Cross drilled and ventilated rotors (OEM by DBA)
- Front grill, side strips and rear boot R3 badges

If you feel you may have seen or bought stolen R3 parts (especially the CF spoiler), or seen the stolen car in question, please do not hesistate to PM faisal or amin or any of the other R3 personnel you see in this forum.

Last edited:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Unless they want it for parts.

Easily to spot on.

Also check the Chassis & Wheels thread in all local forums for the rims, tyres, spoiler, etc.

Sorry to hear about the loss. The owner is also a forummer here?

justin_vspec

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2005
Subang Jaya
Visit site
Just wanna share something with u guys since on the topic of R3..At my workplace there is one R3 with just 1669kms on the odometer..looks like a stolen and recovered car..The interior has been totalled swept clean..Seats,meter panel,steering all gone..Then the carbon fibre spoiler also gone..Suprisingly the rims were still there..Really scary shit..Such a new car..Pity the owner..

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
justin_vspec said:
Just wanna share something with u guys since on the topic of R3..At my workplace there is one R3 with just 1669kms on the odometer..looks like a stolen and recovered car..The interior has been totalled swept clean..Seats,meter panel,steering all gone..Then the carbon fibre spoiler also gone..Suprisingly the rims were still there..Really scary shit..Such a new car..Pity the owner..
Maybe you should take a pic....

Demon

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Petaling Jaya
www.three-sixty.com.my
yikes!

shouldnt be hard to find... those parts should pop up somewhere real soon. if i bump into someone selling such parts, i'll let Prozac know..... after i've bought myself the engine mounts, red seat belts, recaro seats, etc... :) hehehe...

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
NoName said:
Maybe you should take a pic....
Where's your work place.

Only 2 cars have ever been stolen, one of them in the east coast. Another owner had his seats, centre console and Firbe wing( Not the CF one thank God) stolen

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all sifus here,
i wish to mod my wira aerobac se 1.5 GL to better performance. i have been told tat 4G93 is suit n' izit anything else tat i should mod b4 i locate da engine?

bsides tat, i'll be very glad if all car enthusiasts here can giv me guideline on how to mod my car.
thanks. . . .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience