Satria R3 Stolen

Guys, i've been offered an R3 CF spoiler by a rather well known accessory shop staff. I asked where from, he said someone 'pecah' an R3 and got the spoiler. Anyone willing to seriously investigate, pm me for the location of the shop since i'm good friends with the rest of the staff there.

Damnn... so hard to keep such a nice car. I guess there is no security system that can prevent this. Unless you follow Prozac's style of "security system" in keeping his goodies safe... (Sorry Prozac.... just wanted to 'cucuk' abit! :D Just that I personally never thought of such a creative method. Peace man! Peace!!)

But whats the point in getting such a sweet ride then? Sighhh.... how much does insurance cover btw? The saaadest part of them all is that you can never get another R3.

Kusa said:
Guys, i've been offered an R3 CF spoiler by a rather well known accessory shop staff. I asked where from, he said someone 'pecah' an R3 and got the spoiler. Anyone willing to seriously investigate, pm me for the location of the shop since i'm good friends with the rest of the staff there.
Waahh... looks like even "well known" accessory shop sells stolen goods these days. Then how do we know if the stuff we buy aren't stolen?

Kusa said:
Kusa,

We'd appreciate if you can tell all of us here the name of the Store selling the Stolen spoiler.

The fact that they admit to selling a stolen item makes them criminals.

Kusa said:

yeah comeon guys we works together to catch the animal :rock:

I think better try to keep a lookout for the R3 fast before the police finds it. Whenever police recover a stolen car, the car is already stripped. Hardly hear the police recover a stolen in good condition.

NoName said:
Maybe you should take a pic....

hehe in that case will bring my camera to work on monday lah..Btw i'm working at proton mutiara damansara..Well not exactly working there lah..but like on-job-training?? but yeah can consider working there also lah..1 month only.. hehehhe

wAH!!! REALLY KOSONG !!
I hate those thief steal like tht coz i hv been kena b4.. 3 times oledi.. but not like u serious.. but hope we can catch those bastard...

justin_vspec said:
As requested, pics of the Satria R3 with its interior stolen

this car was there since u started working ah? i know my friend's sr3 suffered the same fate and his car was also in mutiara for the last 2 months but long time ago his mileage was already 6k+ km so cannot be the same car cos u said that one had a mileage of 1k+ km only.. hmmm.. if not the same car.. whose is this?

justin_vspec said:
As requested, pics of the Satria R3 with its interior stolen

siggggggghhhhh.....a good car ripped beyond recognition.

is it because we lack of police?or is it because nobody is cooperating(helping to buy stolen goods&etc...)

lude said:
this car was there since u started working ah? i know my friend's sr3 suffered the same fate and his car was also in mutiara for the last 2 months but long time ago his mileage was already 6k+ km so cannot be the same car cos u said that one had a mileage of 1k+ km only.. hmmm.. if not the same car.. whose is this?

Lude, Could be the same car as the car in the pics also doesn't heve it's instruments binnacle (meter) so how to tell what the mileage is. I beleive Nazim's car is out aredi right

Justin, how do you know the mileage as the meter panels gone?

faisal said:
Lude, Could be the same car as the car in the pics also doesn't heve it's instruments binnacle (meter) so how to tell what the mileage is. I beleive Nazim's car is out aredi right

Justin, how do you know the mileage as the meter panels gone?

Yup might be it.. and yeah kurnia has settled for some amount circa 8k+.. eh about the one that was stolen in pyramid.. still curious.. was the owner just running a stock alarm or what? anyone?

lude said:
about the one that was stolen in pyramid.. still curious.. was the owner just running a stock alarm or what? anyone?
Sadly yes. Owner was pretty naive to not upgrade his alarm, at the very least an immobilizer.

I've always maintained to people with "desirable cars" to park in visible spots, to avoid parts being stolen or worst. the whole car.

IMHO Hot cars shouldn't run on stock alarms, Even my 20 yr old bomb is fuly loaded.

faisal,

just spoke to nazim and he was as surprised to see the pics.. he was like "where's the steering and meter console?"

damn it man..really really sad to see that pic...wtf is wrong wif malaysia nowadays?....sheeshhhh....

p/s: r3 and sgti will be completely out of my wish list frm now on.....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom