Proton Satria stolen- BJC 2901

Nov 25, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dear All please spread the news
My car was stolen on 24th nov 4.00 am infront of my house. The thief left a stolen satria in front of the house. The car was full of stolen goods. Anyone seen the car around please contact me:-

Make: Proton Satria 1.5
Color: Brownish Gray
Additional Info: Fitted with Gti Body kit, sport rim and tinted with grey black.
If found please call 017-6029630(Asif)

Last edited:

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Will help to look around.
By the way u mean the stole ur car and left another satria at ur house?

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
They are really a group of sick thieves, sounds like steal people's car for fun :mad:

S4TR14^TURB0

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
Wow, left old stolen car and takes new ones..the group is now seems active shah alam and sunway area, watchout guys, especially those fitted with gti bodykit..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the GTi bodykit is the magnet for the thieves..anyway hope u can find yr car back soon....if the leave it at other victim's house.
sorry for yr lost man...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus,
any idea if i could DIY a timer for the air-cond fan to spin after i turn off the engine?
my idea was to cool down the engine/engine bay with just only the air-cond fan... means like after u turn off ur engine, of course la the engine compartment will be hot, so if there's such thing as a timer to make ur fan to spin and blow air into ur engine compartment to cool down ur system? :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience