Review: Introducing the Hon-takdak. Err.. I mean the hondata.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
So far, I've only tested a few, so it's not a given that all sensors output 5V, but for now, I can say that the temp sensor, the map sensor and the IAT sensor all output at 5V, from 0V to 5V.. oh.. I forgot.. the TPS as well . So it's nothing really particular about the ECU itself. Like the desktop PC, it has 5V and 12V rails, but I haven't went that technical and actually figured out which trace on the board is 5V and which trace is 12.. lol. But I don't remember if I did test or not, but if I'm not wrong, the power going into the sensors are 12V.. it's just that they output in 5V or less.

Anyway, Ride&Handling, thanks for your compliments, but I think it's not that the current R&D department of engineering of honda knows less than me, but rather he has things that hamper his efforts in making any honda engine more powerful, i.e. EMISSIONS and COST.

Last edited:

D-IV

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
I was actually referring to the O2 I/O voltage. The rest I know already :rofl: pretty easy once you have the manual to an OBD-1 :biggrin:

not sure whether its still working or not but here's the website that i got the manual from. Happy downloading.

http://www.hondahookup.com/info/ <-just checked it. Yeah its working.

Last edited:

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
I also have the manual. it's the o2 sensor's output. It only maxes out at 3V or so, but the at the input is perfectly capable of receiving 5V. If you're worried, then you can lower it to 3V. but there's only 2 voltages when considering car electricals, 5V, and 12-14V.

I got mine from www.hondatech.info

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

ANyone have any idea on how to fix the door rubber ( weather strip). For those older car, the door rubber is press for many years and harden. Is there any solution or someone try this b4?

Thanks..

:)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience