PROMOTION.........

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
ky2004 said:
calvin, your 3point front strut bar can fit satria with mitsubishi throttle body head? i don want to take off the cover. last time u told me u can drop by at sri damansara for delivery rite? can u requote for new and 2nd hand one?

thanks

wats ur engine??
yup.. i can delivery for u....
pls call me if u interest..

calvin

please quote me for toyota corolla SE 1990:
1. A pair of 3-point fender bars
2. One 3-point rear strut bar

Thanks in advance.

fandango said:
calvin

please quote me for toyota corolla SE 1990:
1. A pair of 3-point fender bars
2. One 3-point rear strut bar

Thanks in advance.

price around RM300 to RM400 per item... need to see ur car first.
call me if u interest.. 012-6050330

Hi calvin, I have a 22 mm front ARB bar only. How much could't I get for rebate if I buy a 3 points rear bar for Wira sedan. Thank you

protonevo said:
Hi calvin, I have a 22 mm front ARB bar only. How much could't I get for rebate if I buy a 3 points rear bar for Wira sedan. Thank you

how the bar look like?? normally we just rebate RM30 if they trade in the bar for us..

calvin tong said:
price around RM300 to RM400 per item... need to see ur car first.
call me if u interest.. 012-6050330

Hmm...that's a bit steep...I was quoted last time for RM250 for a pair of fender braces...

for n16 do you sell as well? do you need to drill some holes especially if i want to fit at the fender area?

johnsmith said:
for n16 do you sell as well? do you need to drill some holes especially if i want to fit at the fender area?

front and rear no need to drill.. fender bar need to drill 2 hole.. if u dun wan drill hole i can direct weld for u...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom