Project: Converting wira to fully EVO3

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

iswara204

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Dear members,

I have been a HUGEEEEE addict to evo 3 since the day i know wat motorsport is..
And its a great situation for me since i have a family wira that will be replaced with another car soon. So im mids of talking my way to make that car mine,and it will be..

So, my project is, to do a full evo 3 convert. I know that legally 4wd, 2.0cc and the rear evo3 ass changing is not allowed. Hence it will be a illegal ride on the street. But since its my passion to have one. I dont mind slowly investing in this project to have it as a weekend car.

Or is there any workshop that is probably certified by JPJ to do a 4wd conversion??

Out of the 3 illegal conversion which is mayb do-able legally with allot of paperwork and bla bla??
1) 2.0cc
2) 4wd
3) rear evo ass

OR ITS NOT WORTH IT AT ALLLLL???

darkness3299

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
KL
dude, if I recall correctly, there a guys who managed to this in penang heck a lot more. full spec evo 3. but to get it legal? i don't think so unless you're the son of the JPJ director or one of the VVIP sons hehehehe... plus i think the money that you gonna spent on doing it is going to the same amount of money that you can bought evo 3 or a lancer mx convert to evo 3.

but then again, its your money, you passion. if you do want to do this, do let me and others updated with the pictures of the progress. its kinda nice to see this... hehehehehe

happy modding bro!

iswara204

500 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
dude, if I recall correctly, there a guys who managed to this in penang heck a lot more. full spec evo 3. but to get it legal? i don't think so unless you're the son of the JPJ director or one of the VVIP sons hehehehe... plus i think the money that you gonna spent on doing it is going to the same amount of money that you can bought evo 3 or a lancer mx convert to evo 3.

but then again, its your money, you passion. if you do want to do this, do let me and others updated with the pictures of the progress. its kinda nice to see this... hehehehehe

happy modding bro!
I agree, if your proly some vvip or in that category, it would be easier to have that done as in get things legally on papers.

The money part, buying an original evo 3 still high and i cant afford as much. Since its a collector's car, the price is arnd 60kish.
But since this the debt of the future project car already settled and has a very very low value at the market since its a 95 model, its cheaper to do a conversion. Im looking into a budget of 25K below..

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
I agree, if your proly some vvip or in that category, it would be easier to have that done as in get things legally on papers.

The money part, buying an original evo 3 still high and i cant afford as much. Since its a collector's car, the price is arnd 60kish.
But since this the debt of the future project car already settled and has a very very low value at the market since its a 95 model, its cheaper to do a conversion. Im looking into a budget of 25K below..

Posiblility is there bro...25k..BUT if u look REAL close AND hard..there is couple of evo 3 for 30k nego and even got 25k Firm...1st hint..MUDAH.my..hehehehe

But if u want to do the hard way and want to enjoy urself with the hardship of driving it ONLY on the weekend...go ahead bro it can be done and proven can be done on the worthiness..better convert the car full e3 body, engine and such..minus the 4wd...but then...its ur cash and ur ride...

Just my 2 cents..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

why compare dimensions with wira??

doesnt the gen2 have longer wheelbase than waja??

im confused..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience