Powerzone...where is it?

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Thanks for the clarification bro.

Anyway 140 whp put of that 4G15 seemed too good to be true. It's 140 bhp as far as I know and the dyno chart you posted above apparently confirm this to be the case...Run 1 (at wheels) (in red color):- about 118whp and Run 2 (engine) about 142+ bhp. I'll see if they can get more whp out of my car when Powerzone are done with it because I added in some more stuff that is not included in that white Iswara you listed.
ur eye very sharp lerr. i didnt notice there is a dyno chart inside there. well it is confirmed 140bhp with 118whp. if it has 140whp then vtec car can go home sleep. luckily not. 140bhp is quite powerful indeed. but we must remember the car is using 1.6 stroker kit so it has 1600cc.

well bro, i hope u can pecah record. haha........... BOT guarantee 140whp no problem.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
fvel,
when will u get ur car from PZ? how much the total cost for the mod at PZ?

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
gt auto,
I seen their extrators at Eneos 1Utama. It's not entirely mandrel bent. I think they tried but still not good enough. There's still a bit of 'bottle neck' at the bends. But I think zth member kweng has mandrel bent extractors. Well, from the pics, it looks like it la. hahaha
hehe.. then they need better bent machine lorr..

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
gt auto,
I seen their extrators at Eneos 1Utama. It's not entirely mandrel bent. I think they tried but still not good enough. There's still a bit of 'bottle neck' at the bends. But I think zth member kweng has mandrel bent extractors. Well, from the pics, it looks like it la. hahaha
if it's not mandrel bent,it's not worth buying.that's my opinion lar.those pro
pz kaki don't shoot me,k.i got a weak heart.:).

man_

Dec 13, 2005
142hp on 1.5 NA engine is good enough 4 me,i already met owner of that white iswara,really frenly n humble person... he spent a lot of money on that iswara....not only 4 engine also for braking system n handling...that car can get 200kmh just on 4th gear...still not powerfull?coming soon...if im not mistaken...Pz are going to have dyno machine n mandrel bent machine in their tuner house...

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
142hp on 1.5 NA engine is good enough 4 me,i already met owner of that white iswara,really frenly n humble person... he spent a lot of money on that iswara....not only 4 engine also for braking system n handling...that car can get 200kmh just on 4th gear...still not powerfull?coming soon...if im not mistaken...Pz are going to have dyno machine n mandrel bent machine in their tuner house...
good to hear that.

Dump Racer

Known Member
Mar 23, 2004
PETALING JAYA
well thier workshop ppl will take good care on ur car, but one thing u must always
be arlet when after they finished thier job... To Mod your car SURE will not SAME As Usual for ur DAily Drive~ Exp~ Idling Problem~ A/cond switch on the engine will die off~ and many more when After U done MOD~

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
well thier workshop ppl will take good care on ur car, but one thing u must always
be arlet when after they finished thier job... To Mod your car SURE will not SAME As Usual for ur DAily Drive~ Exp~ Idling Problem~ A/cond switch on the engine will die off~ and many more when After U done MOD~
a/cond switch on engine die. this is another way to shut down engine. haha.........

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
fvel,
when will u get ur car from PZ? how much the total cost for the mod at PZ?
Are you referring to the engine mods onli ? Becos I mod not only engine wor, but the entire brake system, cooling, suspension. Oso planning to get new 15" rims leh...and I want good ones too....so will cost me a pretty penny but considering everything to be done, I think still quite reasonable and much much less than buying a new stock Proton.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Waliow .....200kph on 4th from a 4G15 ??? I didn't realize the car was going to be that vigorous considering that with Powerzone mods it can still function reliably as a daily drive. Has he stiffen the chassis yet ? Becos when that article went to press at Hypertune, they commented he has not yet done much by way of stiffening bars and the Iswara chassis being what it is...not too confident on the twisty bits of road.

Wah can't wait to finish mine leh...but I still got some ways to go yet.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Hypertune tested the car. It functions reliably as a daily drive despite the modifications. So a/c idling oso no problem. You won't even notice if one of these cars pull up next to you. It looks stock on the outside.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Hypertune tested the car. It functions reliably as a daily drive despite the modifications. So a/c idling oso no problem. You won't even notice if one of these cars pull up next to you. It looks stock on the outside.
so dont cincai horn stock car on the road. never know its is a monster inside. if ride an evo then can horn larr. haha..............

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
so dont cincai horn stock car on the road. never know its is a monster inside. if ride an evo then can horn larr. haha..............
Powerzone...?? where is it..? :hmmmm:

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
i've used lot of pz stuff and service..well what can i say..they r professional and reliable....i'm not sure about campro engine....but if it is mitsu breed then it's gonna be reliable mod ... no problem on engine after modding and can be daily driven with lotsa extra horses under ur bonnet hehehe

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Powerzone...?? where is it..?
behind ur house.

NS Performance Tuning Sdn Bhd (552594-M)
No. 1, Jalan Penerbit U1/43,
Batu Tiga Glenmarie Section U1
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
behind ur house.

NS Performance Tuning Sdn Bhd (552594-M)
No. 1, Jalan Penerbit U1/43,
Batu Tiga Glenmarie Section U1
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Ooooo......... Thanks bro.. :biggrin:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
This is true, but depends on how u mod it...

Powerzone's white 14x hp iswara is not built for drag racing, its built to be a strong daily driven vehicle...so drivability is not affected, u can see it too from the powerband curve, very torquey with strong mid and tapers off at 6xxx rpm...id say its a damn good daily workhorse hehe :biggrin:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
what 'ways to go yet'?
still got few more stages to go. haha........
just like playing need for speed game. win 1 level upgrade a few things. then continue on.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Detroit Auto Show is just around the corner and one of the most anticipated unveilings will be of Hyundai’s new sports coupe, the Veloster. The Korean carmaker has just released a teaser video and a microsite confirming the Veloster name.

The video doesn’t divulge too much on the actual look of the car but it does let slip that the Veloster will come with a direct-injected engine, dual-clutch gearbox and Bluetooth connectivity. Aesthetics wise. We can only oogle at the blue LED lights...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience