Powerzone...where is it?

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
142hp on 1.5 NA engine is good enough 4 me,i already met owner of that white iswara,really frenly n humble person... he spent a lot of money on that iswara....not only 4 engine also for braking system n handling...that car can get 200kmh just on 4th gear...still not powerfull?coming soon...if im not mistaken...Pz are going to have dyno machine n mandrel bent machine in their tuner house...
Waliow .....200kph on 4th from a 4G15 ??? I didn't realize the car was going to be that vigorous considering that with Powerzone mods it can still function reliably as a daily drive. Has he stiffen the chassis yet ? Becos when that article went to press at Hypertune, they commented he has not yet done much by way of stiffening bars and the Iswara chassis being what it is...not too confident on the twisty bits of road.

Wah can't wait to finish mine leh...but I still got some ways to go yet.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
well thier workshop ppl will take good care on ur car, but one thing u must always
be arlet when after they finished thier job... To Mod your car SURE will not SAME As Usual for ur DAily Drive~ Exp~ Idling Problem~ A/cond switch on the engine will die off~ and many more when After U done MOD~
Hypertune tested the car. It functions reliably as a daily drive despite the modifications. So a/c idling oso no problem. You won't even notice if one of these cars pull up next to you. It looks stock on the outside.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Hypertune tested the car. It functions reliably as a daily drive despite the modifications. So a/c idling oso no problem. You won't even notice if one of these cars pull up next to you. It looks stock on the outside.
so dont cincai horn stock car on the road. never know its is a monster inside. if ride an evo then can horn larr. haha..............

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
so dont cincai horn stock car on the road. never know its is a monster inside. if ride an evo then can horn larr. haha..............
Powerzone...?? where is it..? :hmmmm:

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
i've used lot of pz stuff and service..well what can i say..they r professional and reliable....i'm not sure about campro engine....but if it is mitsu breed then it's gonna be reliable mod ... no problem on engine after modding and can be daily driven with lotsa extra horses under ur bonnet hehehe

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
Powerzone...?? where is it..?
behind ur house.

NS Performance Tuning Sdn Bhd (552594-M)
No. 1, Jalan Penerbit U1/43,
Batu Tiga Glenmarie Section U1
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
behind ur house.

NS Performance Tuning Sdn Bhd (552594-M)
No. 1, Jalan Penerbit U1/43,
Batu Tiga Glenmarie Section U1
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Ooooo......... Thanks bro.. :biggrin:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
well thier workshop ppl will take good care on ur car, but one thing u must always
be arlet when after they finished thier job... To Mod your car SURE will not SAME As Usual for ur DAily Drive~ Exp~ Idling Problem~ A/cond switch on the engine will die off~ and many more when After U done MOD~
This is true, but depends on how u mod it...

Powerzone's white 14x hp iswara is not built for drag racing, its built to be a strong daily driven vehicle...so drivability is not affected, u can see it too from the powerband curve, very torquey with strong mid and tapers off at 6xxx rpm...id say its a damn good daily workhorse hehe :biggrin:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
what 'ways to go yet'?
still got few more stages to go. haha........
just like playing need for speed game. win 1 level upgrade a few things. then continue on.

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
still got few more stages to go. haha........
just like playing need for speed game. win 1 level upgrade a few things. then continue on.

Sounds kinda Computer games... :rofl:

If not mistaken Need For Speed right..?

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
hehe...you guys.. I didn't say 'stages to go'. I said 'still some ways to go' meaning still quite a bit of work to do before the project completed. :P

My fault really because I cannot get time off work to bring my car in for them to take a crack at it. Work deadlines have been hell lately. Powerzone has been waiting on me more than I have been waiting on them. Still, it will be done before the end of 2008. I promise. I cannot tahan lagi lah.

Oh...by the way...Need for Speed is a crappy arcade race game. If you want to get into some serious computer sim racing, buy yourself a Logitech G-25 Wheel/Pedal set and get rfactor or GTR2. Very challenging and steep learning curve but those are about the best racing sims out at the moment. I got several friends who are petrol head kaki and one who is a trackday kaki who are now absolutely hooked on rFactor.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
hehe...you guys.. I didn't say 'stages to go'. I said 'still some ways to go' meaning still quite a bit of work to do before the project completed. :P

My fault really because I cannot get time off work to bring my car in for them to take a crack at it. Work deadlines have been hell lately. Powerzone has been waiting on me more than I have been waiting on them. Still, it will be done before the end of 2008. I promise. I cannot tahan lagi lah.

Oh...by the way...Need for Speed is a crappy arcade race game. If you want to get into some serious computer sim racing, buy yourself a Logitech G-25 Wheel/Pedal set and get rfactor or GTR2. Very challenging and steep learning curve but those are about the best racing sims out at the moment. I got several friends who are petrol head kaki and one who is a trackday kaki who are now absolutely hooked on rFactor.
PZ waiting for u not u waiting for them. haha............
good larr................
put ur car at PZ for few days let them settle for u. u need to find alternative transport lorr..........
last time my mechanic really farking asshole one.
i sent in 1 time wait 1 wk then siap modify. then drive drive got other thing he never check which is also rosak. then send in again wait then take then send in and take. holy shit!! wasted so many times.
it would be better 1 time settle everything. make everybody's life easy.

NFSU got new edition, forgot the name larr.
with the logitech steering u can train to be an expert in drift. drift like initial D. haha...........

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
WOW~ Than PZ had Discover A new System liao~ MALAYSIA BOLEH~!
yeah. turn light on then engine die. this helps u to save fuel cozs u cant go out at nite.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

That day I saw a product on sale in some accesory shop, the FAKE BOV Sound Maker...
about the price of RM200. I remember Johnson Lam once written a thread on how to do that, some sort like connecting Car horn, sound recording key chain, and amplifier.

Have anyone done that before? Anyone still remember how to do it? And those sound recording key chain. Where to get them? I used to have one when I'm small.. but these days hardly see them around.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience