pls help on the setting

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

skylightlava

Oct 7, 2007
Im a newbie on ICE...and wish to upgrade d lousy OEM. Currently, i have an Ameron AM65 component set on my kelisa, OEM 6X9" and a new bought Kenwood 436 HU frm Bro**ers.

unfortunately the staff there really dunno anything, they jus do the installing without do the setting for me.:mad: :mad:

Im having difficulties doing the setting...pls help!!Wat is the range should i set for Front/Rear HP filter : frm 80-180hz, Low Pass Filter ?? Wat is attenuator?? I ask them but they know nothing...just ask me to refer Manual. Sob Sob..

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
actually u can just run them full range since u got no sub, just dont run them too loud or the speakers can pecah.

the attenuator is for u to press when u want the music to be silent for a short while, like when answering your handphone. after talking press the att button it will become loud again..

cchcchcch

Known Member
May 8, 2007
i juz HPF off....and loud min...bass 1 ....
haha....duno much about those HU setting....some function i also duno wat is tat~

oldskolboyz

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What is attenuator? Depend which part you refer to..

a) MUTE function, as zenn explain or
b) If built-in crossover, is about slope filter can be adj either 6db, 12db, 18db or 24db (if your HU provide this feature)......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..was wondering wats the purpose of banana manifold?
to reduce restriction?
mostly i can see it on turbocharged cars...wat about a banana in a NA car?
will it serve any purpose?
thanks for the reply!
cheers and have a nice day!:_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience