• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

KenariGanu

Jan 6, 2005
Stage 1 Boost 0.3-0.5
Bolt on turbo kit.
Custom manifold
Custom downpipe
Whole exhaust works
Install SAFC or any other fueling control.
This stage 1 is recommended for engine safety. I have see my friend (also a mech) done it for his car (2nd edition). His engine now I don't know on what stage already. Magicly only used ori ecu.
For stage 1 you also need & do:-
- metal gasket for piston protection
- change injector (use for 1.3 engine)
- change o-ring valve (cost around rm 2++ for ori turbos o-ring)
- fuel regulator
- racing clutch to avoid clutch slip (can double your stock clutch)

Fuel pump no need to change and my friend also use his stock f/p for 4 injectors!!

flamefox850

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Pasir Mas
www.geocities.com
sorry about my previous post..i think i also got confused already lah. kelisa use 1bar MAP sensor right..and not recognise boost. so if using stock MAP sensor when turbocharging..i think it will probably leaning out the af mixture. better get bigger injector lah.

who can confirm this ? if we turbocharge the stock kelisa let say 0.4bar with stock internal and stock MAP sensor also stock ECU + SAFC..will it lean out if using also stock injector ? will the ecu sense the boost or not ?
me pening already lah

stroker_kit

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
an online fren of mine says, he put turbokit on his manual ej-de...evrything else is standard.... at 0.4bar, he claims that although the fuel is set at extra, knocking is considerably at a high level... its either the ignition timing or not enuf fuel.......
however, i also understand that all daihatsu WITHOUT distributor, unlike L2, has a close loop ECU...so, igition cannot be adjusted manually, cos it can adjust by itself... if this is true, then there could only be one thing for my frens case...EJ-DE injectors cannot cope beyond 0.4bar...also heard someone says that EJ-DE auto injector has bigger cc....u might want to try this for an option...

Jun 21, 2009
sory...i just wonder, the 2e piston is the low comp type...but the stroke is the same... i've just tried it once...same if you used yrv one 2.....if you said that the evo..the skyline also bore their block to fit bigger piston then..how about the comp..? still increased wright...so nothing 2 worry...just add the management...cause kelisa ecu...does not built for turbo....just need extra function like piggy back or stand alone....ecu type...e-manage is the economic one.... then you can blast untill 1.2 bar... no need to worry.....if you want more...got to install performance part k... takecare of ur fuel ratio consumption...k.....adios.....

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
yea...i do agree...AF ratio is important for all cars..for practicality...they usually keep the AF about 12.5 - 13...

but the calculation of the compression can be done with ease

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, how do you increase the top speed of your car? Is it by more bhp or torque or change gear ratio or increase fueling?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience