perodua kelisa 1000T

L5 or L7 will fit just nice.and true kelisa/kenari dont have return pipe.few worksyop that i know already done with this things around kl are putera racing,gt auto(where taiko ghost done his mod),and 1 worksyop somewhere around shah alam(u can ask stroker kit where the location)

and e-damage cannot be use for our car since it only apply for 4 cyclinder and above.

my mech did turbocharged one kenari which is my friend's car. all mechanically tuned.. currently not using any piggyback controller yet.. the car still runnign around

and if u guys wanna read a revie from ekiddie after ekiddie borrowed it for few days, click here about the turbocharged kenari

Originally posted by kelisa187@Dec 23 2004, 03:45
and e-damage cannot be use for our car since it only apply for 4 cyclinder and above.
hahahahaha.......motec lor :lol:

dun waste $$$ on bolt on turbo, its make u spend more than change a turbocharge engine.......juz my advise ;)

yupp possible.and i got few friends that do this hybrid thing without using any piggyback or ems.just stock ecu without any problem.

but i wonder for long term how the stock ecu cope with the pressure from turbo?i mean tak 'gile' ke stock ecu cos suddenly have to control the turbo also....anybody care to answer?i ask few friend that hybrid the engine they say nothing problems.but just wonder for long term.....

erm giler or not depend on the ecu itself..using what type of sensor. if stock also using map sensor...than no giler one. still read boost pressure or vacuum. and use piggyback to support fuel supplement.

pressure of turbo only being taken by combustion chamber, piston and bla bla not the ecu itself. ecu only order injector to inject how much fuel and how long will injector open (on/off), spark plug to spark at what time and so on

there are several factor to be take consideration if we want to use piggyback or ems.

1) how much air (boost, density of air - type of intercooler, nos)
2) how much fuel to be inject (injector size, fuel pump and pressure, how much air entering combustion chamber etc)
3) ignition (retard/advance) - this depends on air and fuel mixture, type of fuel, how cold the air and also compression ratio

other features have to consider as extra
1) vvt system activation
2) nos
3) boost control
4) fuel/ignition map
5) traction control
6) anti lag
7) other that maybe i miss it

if i install SAFC for this project, what optimum reading that i can expect to see for a 0.6bars? how hard to set the safc? kene dyno byk kali ke?beside the manifold kene custom, how bout fuel rail? the whole thing kene re-do kan? oil system ? thanks a million guys

U r getting way over the point la.. 1st thing 1st, is 2 just get a turbo kit & run it at low boost to see how everything goes. If I were u, I will plan my mod in stages:

Stage 1 Boost 0.3-0.5
Bolt on turbo kit.
Custom manifold
Custom downpipe
Whole exhaust works
Install SAFC or any other fueling control.

Stage 2 Boost 0.6 - 0.8
Lower Compressions
change to thicker manifolds.
Upgrade fuelling:
Upgrade fuel pump to increase overall fuel pressure
Fuel regulator to hold ur fuel pressure in check.
Retune SAFC

Stage 3 Boost 1.0 +++

These is the maniac stage.
Basically any other thing that money can buy. When u proceed to this stage, u should know very well urself what ur car needs.

To answer ur question, SAFC is quite easy to set up & use. I learned how to set up mine from the manuals. Basically, u can tune the SAFC without a dyno. Whats important is that u have some way to check ur A/F ratio to make sure that ur fuelling is not too lean (the easiest way blow ur engine). If it's 2 rich, u can see the black smoke from ur exhaust. But dyno's are a whole lot more accurate & u will have a better idea on ow much power ur getting.

Cheers

some more dyno nowdays quite cheap then the last time and u also got several choice...

remember last time speedworks charge for safc setting for rm350.haiyoo bloody expensive..

Originally posted by kelisa187@Dec 24 2004, 04:09
some more dyno nowdays quite cheap then the last time and u also got several choice...

remember last time speedworks charge for safc setting for rm350.haiyoo bloody expensive..
DMT "close" shop edi........ :(

dmt close edi?i tot they changing management? :(
anyway GTA is good choice.T&T can do almost everything.anykind of piggyback or ems from motec to autotune..
from L2 to V8.... ;)

Originally posted by polyxtroy@Dec 24 2004, 03:01
U r getting way over the point la.. 1st thing 1st, is 2 just get a turbo kit & run it at low boost to see how everything goes. If I were u, I will plan my mod in stages:

Stage 1 Boost 0.3-0.5
Bolt on turbo kit.
Custom manifold
Custom downpipe
Whole exhaust works
Install SAFC or any other fueling control.

Stage 2 Boost 0.6 - 0.8
Lower Compressions
change to thicker manifolds.
Upgrade fuelling:
Upgrade fuel pump to increase overall fuel pressure
Fuel regulator to hold ur fuel pressure in check.
Retune SAFC

Stage 3 Boost 1.0 +++

These is the maniac stage.
Basically any other thing that money can buy. When u proceed to this stage, u should know very well urself what ur car needs.

To answer ur question, SAFC is quite easy to set up & use. I learned how to set up mine from the manuals. Basically, u can tune the SAFC without a dyno. Whats important is that u have some way to check ur A/F ratio to make sure that ur fuelling is not too lean (the easiest way blow ur engine). If it's 2 rich, u can see the black smoke from ur exhaust. But dyno's are a whole lot more accurate & u will have a better idea on ow much power ur getting.

Cheers
how mush this bajet bro

Best thing...bolt on turbo + Haltech!!...

Originally posted by SuPeRtEc88+Dec 24 2004, 08:22 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SuPeRtEc88 @ Dec 24 2004, 08:22 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kelisa187@Dec 24 2004, 04:09

DMT "close" shop edi........ :( [/b][/quote]
Why close liao ar??

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom