Opinions on Oil Additives

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
why no body using Engine oil to cook..?? more tahan to heat & tahan lama....:idea:
when our economy reach the peak of recession then those cucur pisang will be fried using recycle engine oil. haha..... canot afford to buy minyak cap jagung mar..........

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
when our economy reach the peak of recession then those cucur pisang will be fried using recycle engine oil. haha..... canot afford to buy minyak cap jagung mar..........
dunno using Shell Helix, Motul or Q8 will be more better ler....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

mivec_mivec

Known Member
Oct 21, 2007
if they use engine oil for pisang goreng,i believe it will last longer then minyak buruh,..plus,the color wont come black..but will remains clear gold as the pisang goreng color.

Bump: if they use engine oil for pisang goreng,i believe it will last longer then minyak buruh,..plus,the color wont come black..but will remains clear gold as the pisang goreng color.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
if they use engine oil for pisang goreng,i believe it will last longer then minyak buruh,..plus,the color wont come black..but will remains clear gold as the pisang goreng color.

Bump: if they use engine oil for pisang goreng,i believe it will last longer then minyak buruh,..plus,the color wont come black..but will remains clear gold as the pisang goreng color.
then we dun need to scare of cholesterol...:rofl:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
some people already using oil palm inside their iswara engine. and according to them, it feels great.
which reminds me that we can always goto cucur pisang stall to buy their used oil and top up our engine oil. haha...........

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
some people already using oil palm inside their iswara engine. and according to them, it feels great.
which reminds me that we can always goto cucur pisang stall to buy their used oil and top up our engine oil. haha...........
hahahaha.... then ur engine must be very delicious loo....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
non only delicious but got pisang smill in back off exhaust.:thefinger:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
in case u guys want to eat cucur pisang, just get a bunch of pisang and hantam into my engine. i can fry it for u guys FOC. haha........
u want bbq pisang then leave ur pisang in my muffler.
:biggrin::biggrin:

helvetica

Jan 11, 2009
oil additive is not good for engine. flush your engine annually, get good oils. thats it.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
oil additive is not good for engine. flush your engine annually, get good oils. thats it.
Wats makes u made the statement like this..?? anything to share or support ur comment..?? thanks...

:biggrin:

helvetica

Jan 11, 2009
engine oil makers spends millions to RND their oil technologies.....

DOES THAT RINGS A BELL ?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

DOES THAT RINGS A BELL ?
hahaha... so, do u know wat kind of R&D they do..??

mayb u shld read on every branded/top brand engine oil properly, b4 reply in such rude way with all cap letters.../B]

Bump:

DOES THAT RINGS A BELL ?
hahaha... so, do u know wat kind of R&D they do..??

mayb u shld read on every branded/top brand engine oil properly, b4 reply in such rude way with all cap letters...

Bump:
i dont see the million RND got any connection with the oil additive ?
just work inside there, sure can see a lot 1...:biggrin:

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
well if u know shell n petronas oil come frm the same factory, so as bp and caltex, so ring any bell:rofl:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Make peace brother or lady driver.Why posts statements like " oil additives not good for engine". Not all oil additives are the same.And what makes you think that only oil companies alone spend " millions " on R & D.

Fluoramics Inc. has indeed spent millions of bucks on R & D on Tufoil the last 30 years. This product has the technology to beat even up to today. Tufoil has been awarded 12 international patents for the technology. These patent numbers appear on its packaging. Which other oil or oil additive company has been awarded so many patents for its technology? Next time we suggest you scrutinise the packing or containers for these numbers.

Every one says their oil is the best.Nobody will say their oil is no good. But just exactly how do you measure " best". In tests ran by the USA federal government test authority NIST ( National Institute of Standards and Technology ) akin to our SIRIM, Tufoil had the lowest coefficient of friction, 0.029 to be exact. This record was then adopted by the Guinness Book of World Records and Tufoil became listed in their 1996 edition as " The World's Most Efficient Lubricant ".Besides, the USA and Canadian governments wouldn't waste their time testing a product that borders on nonsense or one without any valid technology.

By the way in smoking and non-smoking tests ran by Fluoramics Inc. using the same test apparatus used by the USA government, it is crystal clear that many oils burned out within minutes. No one is spared and even the " millions " are no help here.

Cheers and peace to all.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
My ultimate question is,

"What sort of engine oil should I add oil additive? Should I add additive to my Motul 300V as well?"

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
jin,

just FYI, oil company does not produce additive... petrolchemical company produce them...

Focal,

one more time.. do not confuse the reader with statement like those....
eg. MOST PROTECTION, BEST DETERGENT, or claim to be the 1st in something, because we dont want that... what the user wan is a overall balance product. I dont like misleading ad or information ... u just see shell or castrol or mobil... they will never put up the ad such as, NO1 protection, or longest life engine oil... what theyput is 4x better or no 1 sales volume.. or 3 times cleaner...

eyong
if u ask me, i will tell you forget about it... what you got is one of the best possible in the market... why bother to take risk

the common hp increaser in the market is usually booster or something similiar... it does give u the feel and actual hp value, but what is the cost and side effect... that is what I am still learning and checking out ....

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
eyong
if u ask me, i will tell you forget about it... what you got is one of the best possible in the market... why bother to take risk

the common hp increaser in the market is usually booster or something similiar... it does give u the feel and actual hp value, but what is the cost and side effect... that is what I am still learning and checking out ....

Thanks Jeff. My message across is, if one would opt to spend 20-30 or 50 bucks on some oil additives, why not spend that extra bucks from your regular 50 buck oil to 80-100 bucks engine oil instead?

Personally, I have tried oil from Petronas (nothing spectacular), Mobil-1 (too many fakes), Castrol Formula R (or RS - darken quite quickly), Motul's (pricey but hey, it's one of the best), Fuchs (quite successful for the price) and Eneos (yet to see results). Just spend on the right oil, no need headaches for additive ... :listen:

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
well i wont waste money on oil additive as my car use top of the line engine oil, come to think of it 69.90 for jus few hundred ml, its not worth, better put engine oil, if u add another 10 ringgit u will get a bottle of 4l shell semi synthetic oil, so for me better i save tht money for my next service thn put addative, plus if u drive the way it should be driven ur car dont need tht, like my car every 300,000km i rebuilt the engine, so there are no problem even the turbo one dont have prob, the still run and as fuel efficient as the day they were born,

my main point is u put addative or not if u didnt take care of ur car it is useless, even u put oil tht cost RM100 per 1ml also no good, it come to driver some trust it some dont and some do.
so i declare peace and conclude tht this subject is ones own opinion and we shall respect his/her decision,:love:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
My ultimate question is,

"What sort of engine oil should I add oil additive? Should I add additive to my Motul 300V as well?"
as for my own point of view la.... "1 better than none'.....:rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Bank of Singapore has hosted a golf tournament for 2011 at KLGCC, and are set to replicate the success from the 2010. This tournament is a well organized event, offering a variety of golf courses. The league is targeted at corporate players, spanning across various industries, allowing them the opportunity to mingle and network.

For the KLGCC leg...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience