Nicole, the chick modder

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
It is over rated and a money maker for many businesses.
However, whether single or married still can be celebrated....:beer: or :tee:

I have a friend whose son is born on that day, so name obviously is Valentino.....:biggrin:

The dishes some were publish in the newspaper. The portion is kinda small. Maybe is more of a France kind of style in dishes decoration or something. But seriously, I would find it not worth paying so much for such small portion.

Celebrated only once. Valentine's Day and it was not only costly but the food is real bad.
Some italian restaurant at 1utama.

It is over rated and a money maker for many businesses.
However, whether single or married still can be celebrated....:beer: or :tee:

I have a friend whose son is born on that day, so name obviously is Valentino.....:biggrin:

yea, everyday could be V day if u want it too.. not just that particular day

i have a girl friend's name valentina

Sure or not: got really Valentino and Valentina, meh?

The dishes some were publish in the newspaper. The portion is kinda small. Maybe is more of a France kind of style in dishes decoration or something. But seriously, I would find it not worth paying so much for such small portion.

Celebrated only once. Valentine's Day and it was not only costly but the food is real bad.
Some italian restaurant at 1utama.

That is why it is over rated. Many actually buy roses a day or two before put in the fridge to use on V day...haha! That is like RM2 vs RM20 per rose.....:banghead:

Better you take gf eat day before.....hahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Sure or not: got really Valentino and Valentina, meh?

Got brother, my friend's son leh!

That is why it is over rated. Many actually buy roses a day or two before put in the fridge to use on V day...haha! That is like RM2 vs RM20 per rose.....:banghead:

Better you take gf eat day before.....hahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Got brother, my friend's son leh!

That's why I bought roses for her previously on her birthday long time ago and left it at the restaurant as a surprise later when I bring her there.

Somewhat may look like Valentine's day came early or some may think I was proposing to her or something haha!

no need roses and all la.. last time my ex asked me what i wanted to eat, i told him chicken rice :P hahaha.. it is the company that matters

This year I'm celebrating my V-day with my wife and my little daughter...and my wife told me she will kill me if I buy her a bouquet of roses. Reason being, no place to put them and ask me buy 1 enough already...Hahahahaha

This year I'm celebrating my V-day with my wife and my little daughter...and my wife told me she will kill me if I buy her a bouquet of roses. Reason being, no place to put them and ask me buy 1 enough already...Hahahahaha

My gf ask me to give her the cost of the roses in money form better. :rofl:
Roses are just over rated.

yeah true.. roses are just a waste of money.. and obviously it can't represent your love to your gf/wife as it dies easily and fast :P

yeah true.. roses are just a waste of money.. and obviously it can't represent your love to your gf/wife as it dies easily and fast :P

give it some botox...Muahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

I think I just by a bundle of Kangkung for my wife.....

give it some botox...Muahahahahaha:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Take her for Sotong Kangkung during Valentine's Day. :top:

Sama, sama, my wife rather go makan. Roses really a waste of money, especially on that V day..:smokin:

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

My gf ask me to give her the cost of the roses in money form better. :rofl:
Roses are just over rated.

That is a good one.....hahahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Tell her pm ask to change this years theme use kangkung......hahhahahahha:rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

then must make sure it is wrap nicely.. then can cook later for dinner XD

Ask wife cook it for dinner on V day sure kena wallop......:rofl:

then must make sure it is wrap nicely.. then can cook later for dinner XD

That's a very economical way of celebrating. Give her a bunch of KangKung, wrap nicely like a bouquet of Roses, and get her to start cooking by adding sotong in it as well. Dinner is serve. :rofl:

By the way, newspaper news report on Valentine's day. The way those florist shop owners say it, like kinda trying to brand the importance of roses to express love to boost up their sales but also some comments would put people's interest off by saying that roses this time round due to falling on the same day as Chap Goh Mei, price hike is higher than normal Valentine's day also due to price hike of other items. *Sweat* :banghead:

p4VPValentin_c952923_14210_914.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR (Feb 11, 2014): It will be an expensive affair this Valentine's Day as it coincides with Chap Goh Meh.

"Normally per rose stalk is about RM2, for Valentine's Day it would be RM4. And this year Chap Goh Meh falls on the same day," said Apple Lee from Lee Wah Florist at Petaling Street.

"Bouquets would cost more than last year due to the hike in prices and transportation as well. Business for Valentine's Day has not picked up yet as people will start buying the flowers two days earlier. On Valentine's Day itself, business would be brisk," she said.

The sales manager from Weng Hua Flower Boutique who wished to be known as May said flowers this year would be more expensive with a dozen roses costing about RM100.

"It's still too early to know how sales will be. Most people will buy closer to the date, but we expect sales to be good as roses are the classic gift to symbolise love," she said.

theSun spoke to some customers planning for their Valentine celebration and found that many would prefer spending on gifts like electronic gadgets, jewellery, having a candlelight dinner or going away for a quick getaway.

"Roses are beautiful and they would make any girl happy, but they are too expensive during Valentine's Day. My boyfriend and I are planning to go for a nice dinner and spend some time together instead," said Marilyn James, 21, a college student.

Pricey Valentine

Top Bottom