Nicole, the chick modder

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
SF getting competitive already, exposing the men off the market. ixeo has made his move...nicole hasn't given an answer yet...in PM i dunno lar

The ball is in your hand nic...what would it be?

SF getting competitive already, exposing the men off the market. ixeo has made his move...nicole hasn't given an answer yet...in PM i dunno lar

Ya, competitive ever since she was confirmed single :rofl:
Time to get moving. :beer:

Bcos u r shark ma... hehe...

that is the result of being a member of ZTH since 2005.. haha

Well Nicole.you certainly have a huge fan base..pretty impressive huh.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

pocketrocket was never a buaya.. at least to me :P

Bcos u r shark ma... hehe...

I don't understand what is with guys who are intimidated with girls with awesome cars. I have a lady friend driving a FD and another a MRS. The FD > MRS but hey, still awesome cars. Pity I met them late....

Actually forget that. Imagine coming home one day and then the missus says "YOU GO AND MODIFY YOUR CAR AGAIN AH??" cuz she'd know what to look for.

I'd be dead meat if my wife were anything like Nicole or my 2 friends.

Whose ball in her hand? So fast? My ball still here.

I don't understand what is with guys who are intimidated with girls with awesome cars. I have a lady friend driving a FD and another a MRS. The FD > MRS but hey, still awesome cars. Pity I met them late....

Actually forget that. Imagine coming home one day and then the missus says "YOU GO AND MODIFY YOUR CAR AGAIN AH??" cuz she'd know what to look for.

u also will be dead meat if your wife read your quote above haha.:rofl:

No more DIY also....hahahahaha

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

u also will be dead meat if your wife read your quote above haha.:rofl:

You got print screen and save in folder......hahahahaha:rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom