Nicole, the chick modder

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
See the big buaya..cough SupraF cough....

Nic, still with the z lady or upgraded?

buaya or not, it doesn't matter.. haha.. i know u guys.. but next time if got girl newbie, pls don't scare them away.. hahaha

in fact it works different for girls..

guys can attract girls with their nice car but for girls, if got nice cars it scares the guys away.. guys will think we high maintenance and cannot keep in par with us..

my guy friends advised me to sell the z and tone down.. so i will be more approachable

think he is right?

Hard to believe that you are single :rofl:
Girl with a Z can attract guys as well :top:

As long not yet hit 40 and single, not yet expired :smile:

guys can attract girls with their nice car but for girls, if got nice cars it scares the guys away.. guys will think we high maintenance and cannot keep in par with us..

my guy friends advised me to sell the z and tone down.. so i will be more approachable

think he is right?

I don't think he is right. Here is me approaching you right now.
How about coffee this weekend?

The real question is, do you want to be approached when people DO approach you. Cause if you don't want to be approached, then don't say you're not approachable. Two different things.

Oh, and hi. I'm genuinely interested in your car.

coffee?? hmmm.. i don't drink coffee but starbucks is alright :P

hahaha.. my car is just stock standard.. u can see it at a car dealer.. same same

I don't think he is right. Here is me approaching you right now.
How about coffee this weekend?

The real question is, do you want to be approached when people DO approach you. Cause if you don't want to be approached, then don't say you're not approachable. Two different things.

Oh, and hi. I'm genuinely interested in your car.

think he is right?

He is not right or wrong, right in a way but then it seems nowadays even guys are attracted to
capable girls. Is true that some guys dare not approach girls that seems to be more successful than them.
All just due to own self confidence and mindset that such girls will not fall for them.

For me, I rather have an independent gf/wife rather than those that needs to depends on me most
of the time. In other words, taking care and handle things well themselves.

Well, girls like to be pampered at times, that's true but not at the extend of needing you all the time.

That's my POV la :rofl:

Frankly, I do get attracted to successful girls. Is just something about them. :listen:

Last edited:
mostly guys now wants independent girls.. but sometimes too independent also not good, i think..

but for me, i told him.. i don't want to purposely tone down just for a guy.. i am a car lover and always will be.. if he can't accept the way i am, then i am sorry.. not the girl for the guy.. and i think the guy instead of having low self confidence, he should buck up and motivate himself

He is not right or wrong, right in a way but then it seems nowadays even guys are attracted to
capable girls. Is true that some guys dare not approach girls that seems to be more successful than them.
All just due to own self confidence and mindset that such girls will not fall for them.

For me, I rather have an independent gf/wife rather than those that needs to depends on me most
of the time. In other words, taking care and handle things well themselves.

Well, girls like to be pampered at times, that's true but not at the extend of needing you all the time.

That's my POV la :rofl:

Frankly, I do get attracted to successful girls. Is just something about them. :listen:

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom