Mar 9, 2006
Hey excel where are you based? perhaps we can start our own rat rod project :D

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Hey excel where are you based? perhaps we can start our own rat rod project :D
Born & raised in Selangor, Ampang. I'm just a dreamer(a.k.a. $/student).. I want so badly to have a ratter myself, scaring the sense out of people with rust, straight pipes & tetanus potential!! :biggrin: Are you starting a rat project?

I see a purple volvo amazon(?) & a vw beetle in those pictures, alot of potential right there :biggrin:. He should start a blog to chronical the build, where is this workshop?

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Hahahaha... yeah but this guy is a classic car enthusiast himself. It will start off as a rat rod and eventually a hot rod once it's done... He has 50 cars in his collection so I heard. If you're interested you can email him, [email protected].
bt isnt nearly all the cars actually owned buy his uncle and not him :) ?

everblur

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
Born & raised in Selangor, Ampang. I'm just a dreamer(a.k.a. $/student).. I want so badly to have a ratter myself, scaring the sense out of people with rust, straight pipes & tetanus potential!! :biggrin: Are you starting a rat project?

I see a purple volvo amazon(?) & a vw beetle in those pictures, alot of potential right there :biggrin:. He should start a blog to chronical the build, where is this workshop?
If I'm not mistaken its at AMC HQ which is near the US embassy... I told him to check out this thread so he can be part of the rat rod discussion :biggrin:

I want to start a rat rod project without having to fork out much money... hopefully someone with a junk car who's also willing to give it away sees this thread hehehe

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
hi everblur I'm amazed with ur passion :) hopefully one day can meet u for yamcha we can talk long2 about hotrod :) me a big fan oso :)

everblur

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
Great! Awesome maybe I can arrange for a TT! We have 4 including you now :D

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Hows the progress of the Ford Pop? I'd love to know what he's planning for it..

required picture of the day;

everblur

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
ooo nice!!

Excel and DewA_LavaU wanna join the Rat Rod TT? Let me know!

smoking gun

Known Member
Aug 3, 2005
KAJANG
so u guys had the meeting? what was the outcome? btw everblur...what kinda project rod you have right now? or you're still finding one?...

everblur

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
hey guys... i thought no one wanted to come... are you all interested to meet up? i don't have any project but i'd like to start one... and i wouldn't mind sharing the project... what say you guys?

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
hey guys... i thought no one wanted to come... are you all interested to meet up? i don't have any project but i'd like to start one... and i wouldn't mind sharing the project... what say you guys?
Be part of a project? Sure want..but I have no skills to contribute..

everblur

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
well me too but we can get help from some sifus around :)

smoking gun

Known Member
Aug 3, 2005
KAJANG
if it is a rat rod then it should have the frame from the 30's or older. its darn hard to find and it'll cost a bomb unless you build the frame and coach by yourself...copy the from model T body, model A or even a Chrysler B70....so any engines you guys have in mind? you guys might need lotsa creativity....lotsa geometry going on bro's! good luck!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We reported about Cosworth working on a special edition of the Subaru Impreza WRX STI some time ago, and now its officially here. Here are the first official photos of the highly anticipated Impreza WRX STI Cosworth edition. Set to go on sale this June in the UK only and in a limited-run of just 75 units, the Cosworth Impreza STI CS400 promises supercar-like performance figures...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience