Need help on brek Modification

Max5945

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
Johor
Visit site
Need help on brake Modification

Sifu out there need help and comment lo...

Just bought a front pair of FTO Brake modified to PCD 114.3 and plan to intsall to my waja. Anything i should look into during and after modification?

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
didn't u asked ur mech b4 u bought?

Max5945

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
Johor
Visit site
5115 said:
didn't u asked ur mech b4 u bought?
Actually no wor cause i know that the brake can fit in cause it had been modified to pcd 114.3. On the other hand i don't have a trusted mechanic in Segamat cuase just shifted here only for 6 months. So need all sifu help lor.....

alexklg

4,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
not really. I think you should go around and ask loh... Segamat, abit far from JB. If not maybe i can intro you some mechs... anywayz, go and ask the mechs in various workshop, see what's their advise. Don't tell them you bought the brakes already... jsut ask what should you do to upgrade your brakes. Then maybe you can discuss it here again.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Max5945 said:
Which means that i'll be having prob with the brake set i bought right.. or it still can be used?
no,i mean u should ask before buy.always make sure thinss v bought is useful,like alex said ask other mech & c wat can they do 4 u...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Focal Point,

Good day to you!

I had just recently overhaul my 15 years car's engine (top overhaul and change piston ring) after travelling for 530,000km in my proton wira. The engine cylinder still in good shape since i have been using tufoil for many years. Thanks to tufoil to surprise my forman on such a little wear on my engine block and bearings after such millage. I change piston ring and valve seal just to reduce the engine oil consumption problem, before it was 500ml every...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience