Need advice for racing

dude..u were saying 40psi on slicks/ semi slicks previously. Besides, pump in 40psi as a cold inflation pressure on street tires in race track, pressure will climb up to 46 atleast in just 4 laps (eg. sepang circuit - for normal practice). While the R888 pressure stated on the website was referring to Hot inflation pressure, not cold.

Okay, I may have been wrong using it as a General statement as I mentioned later it was trail and error we did as we were using normal road tyres only.

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

for tyre pressure... i was pumping 40-45psi on my 15" R1R.... grip all is good... using on a wira evo.... lauch at around 3-4k rpm.... but cant full throt on first gear... only 2nd gear n above can hentam.... FF turbo... sigh....

But I am not the only one using 40psi anyway.....

well who here go and try this various setup on pasir gudang last weekend???

perhaps u guys can share what was the outcome? :adore:

Last weekend saw 2 super fast EGs.. one is white another is red.. both also damn kau fast.. but saw one stock Citroen there playing also.. erm.. dunno why.. lol..

For fun mah.....

His really having a lot of fun there where no others wanna play with him except one integra should be his fren gua.. anyway maybe it's just a headstart of what gonna come next? I heard he also went to autoshow with his stock car..

heheh ya benchmarking kot...

the integra what colour? which integra?

you all got see any white FD2R s'pore plate, kena tapau from most cars ah?

heheh ya benchmarking kot...

the integra what colour? which integra?

you all got see any white FD2R s'pore plate, kena tapau from most cars ah?

Integra i think is white de.. the old model dc2.. the FD2R ah..slow siot.. there is also a sirrocco, euro r was quite fast.. the ep3 was fast.. overall i see only the 2 egs, one evo 7, one kancil turbo and a silver satria caught my attention the most.. as they are vy fast..

hahahah the white FD2R is from a "champion" place oh...don play play. :rofl:

the Evo 7 what colour...maybe bro Calvin's monster....

ep3 ah...hmmm i think from HV racing? white colour? his car quite fast

Yup but he never pop his hood...when will have the competition at pasir gudang?

That should be the way, Standard outside, monster inside....People try to bully then kena.
My ex colleague last time had one Satria with 4G63 turbo, strip, port and balance. Additional Mod, I am not sure what else he added, dyno at 340bhp.....

hahahah the white FD2R is from a "champion" place oh...don play play. :rofl:

the Evo 7 what colour...maybe bro Calvin's monster....

ep3 ah...hmmm i think from HV racing? white colour? his car quite fast

Lol.. i think most of the FD2R there cannot make it for drag la.. it should be for track racing.. Evo 7 is white colour.. ep3 ya, it's white colour with Wxx no plate... but i think overall still the white EG3 super fast.. with holes on his bumper de.. that one can tapao some turbo cars too..

S'pore plate FD2R slow? Usually see their cars OTR so different from those stock FD2R. DraG sure lose to those modded hot hatch lar :)

the white EG i think is Ah Boy form Extreme motorsport...his car race for competition...

ya FD2R not meant for drag...but that hero still wanna go try...

Turbo vtec?? Saw before one Accord with 500 horses.....

Nope bro, his just vtec..with 2.0 block and many many "toyol" inside..haha..heard that his car using dog gear also.. dunno true or not, that day din have a chance to get a glimpse inside.. next time i go to my fren's exhaust shop den ask my fren to invite him over so i can molest his car..hehe.. because he always done his piping at my fren's shop at masai..

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

S'pore plate FD2R slow? Usually see their cars OTR so different from those stock FD2R. DraG sure lose to those modded hot hatch lar :)

Their car are fast, but compare to those mod for drag.. cannot fight la.. i once sat in my sg fren's FD2R modded with all Toda internals.. that was hell of fun in NA car... and the torque for an NA car i must say was great too..

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

the white EG i think is Ah Boy form Extreme motorsport...his car race for competition...

ya FD2R not meant for drag...but that hero still wanna go try...

Ya it's him.. ah boy from Extreme Motorsport...he sent his white EG and one more red EG..

Last edited:

haha..Ah Boy from Extreme Motorsport @ Permas Jaya ka?quite a close fren to him. The man who responsible in transplanting my previous EK n lancer CK to evo..but both sold off edy,i can say his work is neat n tidy especially for vtec..no wonder the EG was damn fast :adore:

haha..Ah Boy from Extreme Motorsport @ Permas Jaya ka?quite a close fren to him. The man who responsible in transplanting my previous EK n lancer CK to evo..but both sold off edy,i can say his work is neat n tidy especially for vtec..no wonder the EG was damn fast :adore:

Yes it's him, just double confirmed with my fren who did his EG's exhaust.. vy hard to find a dedicated mechanic nowadays.. all do fast fast and give sh*t works to you...

Ya. Seriously have to admire those dudes from S'pore! They spend hell of a lot of money inside out. Comparing between Msia and S'pore plated FD2R.

Top Bottom