Need advice: 4g93 SOHC auto 'semput'

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Sanekit : Wah... your problems never ending man. But it should still be under warranty since the rebuild right?

Bro Iszo, I don't think the C99s come with 23mm front out of factory, probably 20mm. I remember those Putras doesn't have 23mm front, so I assume the Wiras are the same too. Only first batches of the 1.6s have 23mm front right off the bat (91-93 Lancer/Mirage models)
Yeah that's what I thought too. I also recall one batch of the Putras had really thin front ARB, even the Wira SE stock one was thicker than it. Wira SE stock was 20mm if I recall correctly.

Wow thats hell of a journey and scenery hahahah took you how long to finish the trip? do you gradually increase the speed or aggressively? i think i will do it the hard break in way...just now quite sure how to do it properly yet. Will need you to further explain in TT hahaha :listen:

I read it somewhere 1999 and onwards putra runs a 18mm front and 13mm back before 1999 they were 23mm...Wira/Satria 1.6 and 1.8 runs a similar (23mm front) setup
23mm I doubt was a standard size. That's the aftermarket GSR thickness ARB already

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Sanekit : Wah... your problems never ending man. But it should still be under warranty since the rebuild right?
Still under warranty. Leaking coming from the black plastic sensor cap. They replace it for free. Now my aircon compressor died. Fuse all ok. I think kena mandi bunga laa this car. Dammit.

y2188

Known Member
Jan 4, 2016
Petaling Jaya
Shinjite : Yea i will check it out...but even if im taking it wont be that quickly too. As i still need to do up my exhuast and tires after transplant :bawling:

Izso: I was surpised too upon reading that article, will measure it first to double confirm...

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Still under warranty. Leaking coming from the black plastic sensor cap. They replace it for free. Now my aircon compressor died. Fuse all ok. I think kena mandi bunga laa this car. Dammit.
Are there any leaks/oil stains in the compressor housing?
Hopefully its just the magnet

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
Are there any leaks/oil stains in the compressor housing?
Hopefully its just the magnet
Don't know. Now at a workshop in bukit kemuning. RF auto. Checking wiring coz the other day my center horn short. The horn was not working when i got back my car and i thought they didn't wire it back. Gonna ask him to check the compressor as well.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It was running before. Then suddenly got tak tak sound while i was at a traffic light. After that not running anymore coz idling never go up.
Then is magnetic clutch, but got to see whether wiring and the clutch fault....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That is the expansion valve, did he change the receiver dryer too (black container) in engine compartment? because if valve stuck best to change dryer because it acts like a filter, then need to vacuum and recharge the gas.....

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
That is the expansion valve, did he change the receiver dryer too (black container) in engine compartment? because if valve stuck best to change dryer because it acts like a filter, then need to vacuum and recharge the gas.....
Yup. All changed. Total was rm340 plus gas refill.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Holla... Been a while since I posted DIY stuff here. Been kinda busy with 101 things since the New Year. Those who have seen it in ZTH Mag, here is the Forum page to discuss... Those have not, grab one! This round's issue had loads of good stuff in there... kekeke.. (And my not so happening TimeToAttack Sepang results... hahha.. Yes, I am scared of Rain. Period)

DIY INTERCOOLER WATER SPRAY SYSTEM

Intercooler Sprayer, a simple mechanism that is proven to significantly cool an...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience