Need advice:5663 gsr ecu and wiring in 4g93 n/a

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

GTpuI

500 RPM
I heard my friend say using the gsr wiring and ecu will give the good response for 4g93p N/A.Is it true?Any ppl done it before? As i know,gsr wiring got the resistor pack for injector.What is the function? I hope all the sifu can give me oppinion.

Turbo and NA fuel mapping is different. Possible u might have better respond but FC sure increase or spark plug burning off more frequent :listen:

How about if using the gsr wiring only coz my wiring got problem.What is injector resistor pack use for?

How about if using the gsr wiring only coz my wiring got problem.What is injector resistor pack use for?

wiring u can use...injector use back stock 1.8 NA one lor..should be same as GSR

Bro, I mean the gsr resistor pack that attached with gsr wiring.What is the function?

Please do not use the GSR Ecu with your NA. You car will run like crap!! Imagine 4G93T use 390cc injector and 4G93P use 240cc injector. MAF is different, compression also lain and many others. Just get the GSR Wiring if you got wiring problem

Resistor pack is used for the turbo low impedence injectors. Not applicable for you NA.

Please do not use the GSR Ecu with your NA. You car will run like crap!! Imagine 4G93T use 390cc injector and 4G93P use 240cc injector. MAF is different, compression also lain and many others. Just get the GSR Wiring if you got wiring problem

Resistor pack is used for the turbo low impedence injectors. Not applicable for you NA.

Thanks bro for your info.So if i want to use gsr wiring,i need to ignore the resistor pack?

Well, the resistor pack is use for low impedence injectors. EVO and GSR using low impedence injectors... So, the resistor pack is something necessary...

There are high chances of burning the ECU if low impedence injectors are used without resistor pack.

your car confirm run like crap lolx
mapping is totally diffrent, cam diffrent , afr diffrent, ignition diffrent
the stock ecu fitted car might have u for breakfast and laugh

bro off topic a lil...
im running on 4g93p bot wid stock NA ecu that has been rechipped
now boosting at 1 bar...i cant feel any G at all
its like driving NA but wid more power thats all.....so ques it...isit bcoz of the stock ecu that im running with?
2ndly...if i wanna use back my stock ecu that has been rechipped wid turbo mapping and emanage...isit sufficient to boost 1 bar?

who did for u the turbo mapping , r u sure they did it ? how sure ?
wht is the full set up , wht air flow sensor and etc used, injectors all using same as gsr ?

Last edited:
the tuners did my car on the road tuning..www.racetune1.com....that is where i did my car
basically most of the stuff im using is frm gsr except im running wid stock gti piston, conrod , ecu....air flow n injectors are frm gsr as well

Top Bottom