~ my iswara ~ ^^

nitrus said:
my plug tool also same like yours wor skywalker .. how long u been using ?
used it few times only la... stupid one lah.... lucky i was tightening the last plug when it happens... if not cialat adi, coz that midnight i change, the next morning need to go outstation jor.... lucky the plug din fly out.... hahaha...:X-:

SkYwAlKeR said:
if ur current AFR mixture is optimum, changing to K&N filter will make ur AFR run lean compare to last time.... because the amount of air is more compare to fuel...

so, best is retune ur AFR back to optimum so u can get more out of it....

anything we do to our car is regarding AFR... like changing to performance air filter, it is basically jz increasing the amount of air passing through the filter....
when air increase, u need to balance back the AFR, thus richen ur AFR screw to make it optimum....

hence, more air + more fuel = more power....

How about my ride??MIne is EFI one....i don't think i need to run the mapping rite??the chip will adjust The AF ratio back to normal...don't it??

The Super4 plugs are running under my hood now...Sky..what u think of it??
i didn't feel any obvious change in pick -up or power...only very responsive engine

hello guys, may i noe wat happen to sioc website ? not available, or change name already ?

SkYwAlKeR said:
got something inside.... no wonder my engine oil level decrease jor...

DSC07150.jpg

oil in the filter...air suppose go in to the engine right??Y lub cam out from there?if like that my car intake should stuck with all these oil...coz the hose from the engine attach to the hosing after the filter leh...

how u guys prevent radiator rust??
i have always use anti-rust coolent but it seems like it aint work...
the water is dirty weeks after the radiator water has been change..

David_1211 said:
How about my ride??MIne is EFI one....i don't think i need to run the mapping rite??the chip will adjust The AF ratio back to normal...don't it??
yaya.... given that ur O2 sensor is working well...
but sometimes ur ecu might run hairwire... so, once in a while reset ur ecu (by unplugging ur battery) so it can go back to factory setting.....

David_1211 said:
The Super4 plugs are running under my hood now...Sky..what u think of it??
i didn't feel any obvious change in pick -up or power...only very responsive engine
bosch s4 plugs arr??... responsive at cold temperature lor.... pickup better than copper plugs lar.... but if u frequent highway runner, i'll vote for NGK platinum plugs... my previous experience with platinum plugs, it performs better at hot temperature....

tl1987 said:
hello guys, may i noe wat happen to sioc website ? not available, or change name already ?
still there mah.... www.sioc.cjb.net

ndselvam said:
how u diy leg room lite la - i also wana put inmy car
vr easy connection only....
(12v source)---100ohm----LED--LED--LED----(ground)
the LED is normal 3.2v LED, not 12v automotive LED...

i tap the 12v source from ciggie lighter.... ground at body panel.... didnt add switch yet, so it will light up even at daytime... hahaha.... but now it becomes disco light already... connection unstable, light keep blinking when going over bumpy roads....

oil in the filter...air suppose go in to the engine right??Y lub cam out from there?if like that my car intake should stuck with all these oil...coz the hose from the engine attach to the hosing after the filter leh...

how u guys prevent radiator rust??
i have always use anti-rust coolent but it seems like it aint work...
the water is dirty weeks after the radiator water has been change..
that one is OCT (oil catch tank) mah... diy style.....
most car has a vacuum tube connect from rocker cover to the intake manifold.... so that excessive engine oil will go into combustion chamber, thus burning it away....
but burning engine oil will reduce performance and making ur engine 'not clean'.... thus, oil catch tank comes into picture.... it catches the excessive oil so it doesnt go into the combustion chamber.....

btw, my last trip back to ipoh from malacca.... right leg got tired, so i did this...

image003mc8.jpg

btw, my last trip back to ipoh from malacca.... right leg got tired, so i did this...

image003mc8.jpg
haha...i also do that sometimes on any long distance drive.
Now only i see you also doing that. haha...

huhuhu... my post kena deleted... haihz... nvm la, jz repost my previous posts...

my diy water ignition...

diywaterinjection.jpg

diywaterinjection1.jpg

construction of the bottle...
diywaterinjection2.jpg

bro how much of alcohol and water u mix- wer got alcohol pure one la?

Ratio and wer to get info might be useful.

currently still using pure tap water... havent add any alcohol yet coz me myself dunno the ratio yet... hehe... if u know pls share share with us here....

wahhh...alll my reply gone d???!!!~~~
alamak...nvm lah....
the water injection is a very good idea man...my fren tried it once with direct water sucked by the vacumm pipe, despite higher water flow..the engine run normally...but water have to be replace very rapidly...so he just dump that thing..but this one looks really great...

about the mixture..since the vacumm pipe will suck the vapour instead of direct sucking water..i think better have higher alcohol content..better vapourizing power since alcohol is volatile then water...will gv better effect...any way..wat kind of alcohol would be good n economic?industrial alcohol?

no idea what alcohol can use also... i heard some say acidic alcohol can be harmful to engine... so, must becareful which alcohol u are mixing with... if not, engine byebye....

actually, to get better effect, u need some sort of spray thing to create water mist before entering the intake manifold... since the vacuum hose is sucking in air, it could possible be fitted with some sort of device which can spray water into thin mist (like those u spray on bonzai or mist spray install on huge fans in mamak stall) without needing an extra water pump....

anyone dare to try??...

wah...long time didn't come in here. now skywalker bro got new DIY lo...and this is really cool one...so creative la u. great one man.

is the vacuum hose u connected to the one that connected to the brake booster? I think no. sorry. i can't see the installation picture that clear. maybe can explain a bit more. quite an interesting DIY.

diy heatshield using aluminium sheet... havent tried the effect yet... hopefully it wont rattle at high speed... haha....:regular_smile:

heatshield.jpg

the other day my headlamp went dim... right side H4 bulb burn adi... took it out (only knew it was Osram brand)... the low beam filamen putus adi.... so, i went sparepart shop bought a new one... cost me rm7, no brand, kaki also abit rusty...

dont care la, plug it in and see if it works or not...
switched on the lights... after 5secs, it went dim again...

see what happened to my new bulb...

Image01.jpg

tulan adi... den go accessory shop buy this...

Image010.jpg

cost me another rm13...

so far so good... and my light projection actually improved a little... thought of changing my left side Osram to Hella bulb if it improves the projectory of the light....

did u touched the bulb surface?last tim wen i dunno...i touch my michiba bulb's surface...then it went dim soon after i put it on...at nite summore...got to drive with one dead buld..but suprising was the high beam working...only low one burnt...

Top Bottom