Car got stolen in Taman Midah.

fUnc

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
Hi guys,
My car a 1992 Iswara Sedan just got stolen this morning.
Its a stock standard Iswara without any modifications at all.
Sky blue colour bearing number plate WCY 5568.
Interior seats wrapped with "MOMO" blue colour fabric.
Front bumper driver's side misplaced off the fender.
Got some rust on the roof, boot and door but colour still not faded.
Stock Iswara 1992 13" sports rims.
Just trying my luck...those who have seen this car from today onwards at anywhere, please call me up at 012-3159036.
Got no pics of the car :(

Sigh, these useless bastards nowadays, even old junk like this also they wont leave out.

Curse them and their 18generations more to hell!!!

fUnc

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
Car found. Number plate changed. Parked nearby LRT parking.
Found by myself. Cops are useless pigs.

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
wow!~~ so fast u found it... yes.. police no use one.. i lost my car... within 24hrs my fren found it...

u r lucky... they change car plate.. and i think they ready to do something bad.... so u r lucky...

fUnc

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
yyap2,
Yeah I'm really lucky and its sort of a miracle. The moment I found out the car is gone, something tells me to go look around the LRT station carpark nearby my place. True enough its really there.

Already filed report lost and found. So its good for now.

chaiwl,
Well, they just strip off the "MOMO" cushion cover top part. The sitting portion still intact. Pretty smart man these thieves. Cos the cover is very eye catching. Bright blue colour.
And the funny thing is, my car is cleaner than before its gone.

So guys, if anyone *touch wood* lost their car, spend some time searching around the neighbourhood. Usually the most crowded place. I read somewhere in ZTH before someone lost his car and found at the nearby LRT car park. Mine happened the same thing.
I still counldn't figure out the thieves intention of leaving the car nearby.
Some tip for old car owners, make sure your car has alarm even if its the cheap standard proton ones. My Iswara do not have alarm and around my area, only 2 cars got no alarm. One is mine and another one is also an old junk 1980s car. I think they spotted that my car has no alarm and hence the easy job for them. Time to get new alarm!

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Wow... So fast... Congrats... Yups... Better go get Alarm system and secondary locks... Pedal locks / gear lock / steering lock... :biggrin:

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
i think hor...those theives stole your car and driveaway to a short distance n check your engine bay,everything tat if the car got the value to stole the whole car or not..
they not gona do tat at the scene wer the car original was...

so once thy check n found tat the car is not worth the value of taking the risk to steal the whole car, so they just park at LRT station and take LRT go back to their home...

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
i think hor...those theives stole your car and driveaway to a short distance n check your engine bay,everything tat if the car got the value to stole the whole car or not..
they not gona do tat at the scene wer the car original was...

so once thy check n found tat the car is not worth the value of taking the risk to steal the whole car, so they just park at LRT station and take LRT go back to their home...
mayb... or they hide it at there... then use it for criminal for da next day~~

btw TS.. congrat u get back ur car~ install alarm system n use stereng lock now~~ ^^

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
maybe the thieves think that, the safest place to keep the car is to park it at the most dangerous place..haha..coz most owners will not try to look at the places which is too near..haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Newbie here.....
wanted to ask can Satria GTI old satria model brake modification.....
Can R32 skyline brake caliper front 4 pot and rear 2 pot(with drum) able to mod into it ?
or any suggestion sifu
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience