mods on Accord CF4

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

tuned-r

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
Kawasaki
www.tuned-r.net
aku rasa CF4 TG tak boleh masuk Klang Valley area... nanti mesti ader prob... masuk workshop KL d.. bayar skit baru la keta tu OK... aku rasa fenomena 'sirih pulang ke gagang'... nk bermanja2...

p/s; sori kitzmet & pyang...

hehee..next time TT, naik bas plak...save money..[/QUOTE]

Pian ...
Lainkali TT kat TG. Siap hotel discount....
Yak pernah pi sana lagi:banghead:

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Sure this maintenance thing will happen every year la....hehehee.... later they might say upgrade database server.....then our threads all gone...start from 0 again ~!

Hey, did u guys no tice on each thread, top right side..there's a score and up and down rank ???

sireuro

Known Member
May 2, 2007
Hello everyone, i saw the backpack from my friend (Hong Kong friend), he claims that this bag is an accessories from Honda Hong Kong, and is limited for FD2R and Mugen RR owner accessory. The price is HK$399 ...., and few week after I found the agent who OEM and selling them to the Hong Kong Honda at Shenzhen, China. I try to buy from the agent (they are trading company) .... but they wont sell 1pc or 2pcs ... need to order in huge quantity. Anyone interested? If the qty reach their minimum order qty, maybe can order. Believe me ... the backpack is very nice! can put notebook one. (Maybe can post at DC5, CIVIC, DC2 .... forum).

sireuro

Known Member
May 2, 2007
here are the picture i took when i in HK ....

Bump: This is a Limited Edition backpack from Honda Type R series. The embroidery Honda red emblem and Red Honda Words. The design is like the latest Honda Civic FD2 Type R interior color.

The fabric texture is something like carbon fiber type, the stitching is in red color; looks like the momo sterling, RECARO seats, Type R door panel color combination.... haha ... very nice! I ask my friend to borrow me ... he refuse! aiyo ~ sianz :thefinger:

Bump: This is a Limited Edition backpack from Honda Type R series. The embroidery Honda red emblem and Red Honda Words. The design is like the latest Honda Civic FD2 Type R interior color.

The fabric texture is something like carbon fiber type, the stitching is in red color; looks like the momo sterling, RECARO seats, Type R door panel color combination.... haha ... very nice! I ask my friend to borrow me ... he refuse! aiyo ~ sianz :thefinger:

Attachments

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m66082457

Wow.....Mugen grille..... so that confirm the original grille dun have the mesh wires la ~

I've asked the mechanic....who is very close fren to Monster Garage....as if u guys know who they are.....

Molding a grille is not advisable woo.....cost would be high....and need quantity....

Hey guys, anyone know what is called "inner fender cover" ?

Currently on a mazda 323 project to do facelift conversion....to a SP20....but a guy who had done this ar....said i need to get that inner fender cover also.....but i got no idea what it is....

Any clue ?:hmmmm:

sireuro

Known Member
May 2, 2007
looks chun...

when you say huge quantity... define huge?

i'm on...
Ya ... i also say very chun!!! This is just the pictures! wait til you see the actual backpack .. then you know, hu hu hu

I think around 50 - 100pcs can get order liao.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
so guys... what r u waiting for... sapa mau

1. sireuro
2. faisal

sireuro... of 50 units... then how much per unit then?

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
so guys... what r u waiting for... sapa mau

1. sireuro
2. faisal

sireuro... of 50 units... then how much per unit then?
I talak notebook....hehehe....talak pergi school also.....what to put in da bag ???

But certainly look nice ! Our president get 100 la...then can jual to us murah murah ! Hehehee...or buka pasar malam !

Hey amdfaisal, finally the guy had replied me....the inner fender cover is actually the cover juz above the tyres ! That plastic thing that block waters etc.....

That one can custom make ke ???

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
that banana thing arr... why custom make it? buy from spare part shop can wat
That black cover woo.....i know if ordinary car..then can get from spare part shop....but this model ar.....the SP20, malaysia didn't import woo..... so....spare parts i dun think those shop got sell lor....

If cannot custom make....have to order from overseas ar ! :banghead:

Sorry guys for the non-CF/CL talk !

Last edited:

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
faisal, it makes me wonder how pretty it looks on you with that pants....terliur siol....

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
this seat ka....had called the seller dulu. shop in kota bharu...the seller said the barang just came out from contenna.........but if really came out from contenna, how come have seat rail for wira installed?

inner fender cover?the thingy inside tyres room.
abang sato, that bcakpack look delicious la..how much the price?

my both headlite now full with water la.left side can bela ikan inside edi..really malas to repair