LE club`

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
no la, now thinkin of ca18.. road tax cheaper n also approval also cheaper

Ca18 what engine is that? Change to 1jz feel the twin turbo power n dun register. So road tax no change. Btw who is the buyer who bought ur car and how much u sold?

When is our Next TT?

CA18DET? nissan engine into toyota bay..izit easy to get approval? i heard people said difficult to get approved. unless u have extra money to go under table...bro tho, CA18DET is FR layout from Nissan 180SX

hi ppl... just wanted to ask if anybody wants to buy any parts from my 2E engine as well as the dashboard, handbrake console and such... pls call me at 012-2588004...

Thank you!!!

nows adays a lot of LE member thinking of selling his car....... Getting less and less member ....

seems so....all wan to try different taste of engine...
sum wan to go standard back...

dun up sad ma !! me also driving LE until die... et box u change engine ka ?

so when shall we organize next TT la...since our President Mcfurby MIA liow, duno wat he is doing now....hehehe...

Our vice President Ae82GT might selling his car next month and change to MYVI. We will end up no President and Vice President. President MIA and Vice President change to MYVI.... hahahaha very sad lah......

haaa..lim wanna sell his car kaa....chnage to MYVI wif completed passo bodykit ka bro????...

anyone know a red color LE (ABN7749) from Ipoh / Sg Siput ?
want to know what type engine inside the car

Helmi, my car want to sell? u heard from who ni....hehehe....no la my car wun sell la....if sell cry till no tears lor....hahahaha!

Top Bottom