Lancer CB converted

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
About half a year ago, just not long after I bought mine, my tuner sold 2 Evo 9s of his customers at 130 and 140k, both in relatively stock conditions. Another friend sold a stock 9MR about 1-2 months ago at 150+.

Evo 3 prices is tougher to gauge coz nobody is selling, but yeah I personally would rather buy an 8 GSR than a 3 if already over 80k.

I was told Asyraf E3 was sold close to 100k.

That one in your post seems to be converted unit.
ahh convert unit.... why on earth does he mention original e3 :banghead:

Seong8888

Mar 14, 2020
Is control by the market, willing seller and willing buyer..okay anyway Evo is a legend...So just wait lo like Malay always says “tunggu la Mungkin Ada rezeki”

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Is control by the market, willing seller and willing buyer..okay anyway Evo is a legend...So just wait lo like Malay always says “tunggu la Mungkin Ada rezeki”
my 2 sen..... impreza...

if ur not gunning to mod, the subaru will serve you well

Seong8888

Mar 14, 2020
my 2 sen..... impreza...

if ur not gunning to mod, the subaru will serve you well
But but.. Altho Impreza is a good car, I EVO fans leh... buy something that is not my first choice, I will feel something amiss for every single day... hahahhaha

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
But but.. Altho Impreza is a good car, I EVO fans leh... buy something that is not my first choice, I will feel something amiss for every single day... hahahhaha
Yeah, so don't buy Impreza, you will never be really happy if you compromise no matter what you tried to do with it. Take it from one who had made a similar mistake.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am privileged & honoured to share with you & all my UDMs lovers & owners

a full interior detail on this rare & exotic E46 M3,,

I have also chk with my Friend who is a tech adv, he has not seen any of this convertables that comes with BMW hand phone... truly rare indeed

with a gratitude to the onwer & his generousity allowing me to.... PRESENTing to you ladies & gentleman...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience