JPJ Block, asked me to go inspection! Waarrggh..

How come the tinted % for the side and rear mirror become 70% edy??i tot suppose to be 50% for the side and rear and front is 70%???:mad:

can someone pls translate the JPJ rules given above into english pls....
thnx

Thanks for the info of JPJ, so we can use this stuff to against them, but anyway we have no big deal in car modifycation even they say " ini dibenarkan ini tidak dibenarkan....." at last remember they put - Senarai di atas boleh diubah dari masa ke semasa.So we dont have advantage in that. anyway if me, facing them ,be polite, dont lan lan si si,nego with them.sometimes they can close the eye and let you pass,if they lan si, we also cant do anything cause what they have is power, even your car is totally original, but they seen you lan lan si si, they can just give you a letter to inspection, so what?? they feel "爽" ah. you "吹" ah?? remember they was 死要面.

Last edited:
JPJ can change rule, any time, any place. As long as you keep original, u r out of trouble. It is unnecessarily to waste money on mod and find yourself get into JPJ trouble the next moment... :_: If you want sport car like Evo or Impreza, with big exhaust, big turbo, many HP, work hard and earn it. Then, it is perfectly legal to run them on the road. There are rules to govern safety of the transportation, the the JPJ officer is rule enforcer, don't ever go against them. The loser will always be you regardless how loud or how unsatisfy you are in this forum. Just play smart, play safe. :_:

JPJ make their own rules...selagi u all can 'petah' them...petah kan jer...for ekzos...if they want to issue summon...make sure they use special device to calculate db of the ekzos sound...the limit is 78 db... (db) desibel

All Sifus who have attended the inspection and you passed.

QUESTION -
Is there a letter to say that your car has been inspected on such a such a date?
Is there ANYTHING to say that you have even been for the inspection?

nuggyn said:
takumi, sorry to say this....but if you wanna play with fire, be prepared to get burnt.
and when you get burn, dun cry, dun complain.

Get what i mean?

anyway, good luck with the JPJ inspection. it all depends on your luck, if Tuan is happy, he'll make things easy for you. Else, too bad lah.

bro, he also streess, dun say lidat lar. we r here to help watever we can so our life(modders) r easier. must unite against JPJ, Police, etc

hahahaah

Top Bottom