HWL adjustable problem, need help

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
howiechoo said:
it;s just a discussion..
a discussion could also end up in flames... so better stop before too late...

Target Design said:
the seller said just over warranty...and he already bring to factory to services before warrant over...
so.,i think condition are still ok.
anyway thanks all the sifu here.....
thank you
you should still give the condition a check before you make the deal.. most important is if there are any dents on the damper case... any scratches on the rod... other than that it should be fine...

is it any cheaper than buying a new set??? cos sometimes a new set is only a bit more than buying an old set and revalving it...

Target Design

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
Pahang
n
the seller sell me RM800....izzit worth or not with this price?
new one i think is RM1680

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
Target Design said:
the seller sell me RM800....izzit worth or not with this price?
new one i think is RM1680
it is the best you check with them on the price of servicing a set of Waja adjustables...

then there are the workmanship price for installing the adjustables on your car... you add here and there... sometimes it is more worth buying a new set if it is only a bit extra... got warranty somemore...just my opinion

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friend's Satria GTI almost lost yesterday midnight 4am on Jalan Phee Choon, an indian came with a bike bearing number plate PGL 589 Honda EX5 and shine his torch light at my friend's car and trying to open the door handle.

We walked to the car and he got shocked and when we ask him what he doing here he claimed his one of the RELA member and show us the pass with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience