how to modified 4g91

ijoe

500 RPM
Jan 28, 2005
thanks alvin...waa..need 2 change again my ekzos...
this 2 month already change 2 muflerr...aiyaa..pening..pening...

err...which is better aaa...use 60mm throtle body or 54/56mm throtle body for our 4g91 which already mod with extractor and ekzos....

tq

Soundstream

1,500 RPM
May 2, 2004
NR MY
Visit site
So,

what if i have change,

-Hotbits 4-2-1 exhaust system with arospeed straight muffler
- KnN Filter

What to use for 60mm throtle body or 54/56mm throtle body for our 4g91 which already mod with extractor and ekzos.... like ijoe say....

mind to advice ?:D

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
I haven't tried 60mm t/body, so I won't comment on it. I'm currently using 4G93 t/body (54mm.. or was it 56?). Which ever it is u put on, don't forget to send ur intake manifold for porting... else the t/body change won't make any difference at all.

menace2society

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
sri kembangan
Visit site
vernoz said:
Alvin,

My turbo time showing 999 at the display and not counting when I switch off my engine.Before putting volt stabalizer nothing wrong with my timer.Sikit confuse maaahh....maybe kong already

Yong

that a good idea....mine always kena cucuk...then you know laar...1.3 and 1.5 ori...kena tapau kaw kaw maaahh....I tried to cucuk 1.8...cannot over take..frust woooo....that's why I want to increase my hp....at least can cucuk angin beb....
y ur car cannot cucuk 1.8?when 1.8 car stop somewhere then take ur finger then cucuk la...(just joking)

basic one is change ur plug,i think iridium should be ok.then cable plug,gsr thtl body,clutch plate n flywhheel(lighten one)air filter recommended hks spf or sard(i use that)...just the basic...more xtreme mod later i tell when succeed my xperiment with my engine...

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
I think its not really important to upgrade to iridium plugs and low resistance cable.. not that much improvement can be felt..

Breathing stuff and exhaust stuff should be the highest priority, most economical in term of power increase / money spent.. Lighten flywheel also should be considered for the extra "feel".

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Speaking if plugs... if anyone wants cheap Denso Iridium plugs... let me know. I got jalan to get it cheap... do check the outside prices before enquiring with me.. then u'll know how to appreciate how LOW my prices are. =)

ijoe

500 RPM
Jan 28, 2005
err alvin..did u mean porting only or port & polish...
anybody know...how much for porting the intake manifold only & how much if port & polish the intake maifold...

did we need to port the head also...is it must if we port the intake manifold or best to have...

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
ijoe said:
err alvin..did u mean porting only or port & polish...
anybody know...how much for porting the intake manifold only & how much if port & polish the intake maifold...

did we need to port the head also...is it must if we port the intake manifold or best to have...
i did mine in chan sau lin ..cost me 45bucks... feel better trottle response

vernoz

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
all sifu

talking about plug, what is the different between irradium and normal one ?

soundstream
how about the FC once u change the extractor ?

I got another question.....What do you think about Metal King pad for front disc brake?

ijoe

500 RPM
Jan 28, 2005
wah!!RM45 onli..so cheap...i wann laaa...err...party joe..u cabut that intake manifold by urself or mech do it...if by urself tle me the step laa...need to cabut the head or not..need to tukar the gasket or not....
tel me the addres..phone no..or plan to get there..tq

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
ijoe said:
wah!!RM45 onli..so cheap...i wann laaa...err...party joe..u cabut that intake manifold by urself or mech do it...if by urself tle me the step laa...need to cabut the head or not..need to tukar the gasket or not....
tel me the addres..phone no..or plan to get there..tq
where got do ownself 1...not so terror lar.... my mech do 1... 45 is bore-ing intake only... pay machine shop.... labour charge another 50 [including servicing tb, replace gasket(the paper type 'cut ownself 1'),dismantle n fixing back n tuning(pakai telinga)]... alot of work... i spent almost half a day there....
the address i dun have.... but its next 2 the huge TNB powerstation in chan sow lin....

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
I forgot how much I did mine... too long ago to remember... I think it was 60 bucks. I don't think anybody polishes their intake manifold, not as important as to polish the head.

ijoe

500 RPM
Jan 28, 2005
already ask my mech to do port & polish the inatke manifold...he asking for RM100 for port&polish, new gasket(RM20), workmanship & Tuning(pakai telinga)...
mybe next week want to do it...and use back my 60mm TB..
now using 54mm TB....
else what to do aa...to impove my car performance...any suggestion...?

Soundstream

1,500 RPM
May 2, 2004
NR MY
Visit site
yo mate,

please clarify your ques. on,

What is FC ?

Thanks
;)

vernoz said:
all sifu

talking about plug, what is the different between irradium and normal one ?

soundstream

I got another question.....What do you think about Metal King pad for front disc brake?

badbadguy

Apr 28, 2005
FC = Fuel Consumption

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Thought this would never happen to me but it did.........fvck those idiots that did it. Got stolen this morning. Subang Area.....

Please keep an eye for me if there's anyone selling. White TE37 with BFgoodrich tyres.

Anywhere I can get ori Myvi rims for a good price?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience